General Cricket Discussion

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Anyone seen the Al Jazeera allegations about fixing? No concrete evidence released to the ICC as of yet apparently but mind-blowing stuff nevertheless.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Anyone seen the Al Jazeera allegations about fixing? No concrete evidence released to the ICC as of yet apparently but mind-blowing stuff nevertheless.
If I remeber correctly Al Jezeera putted allegations about fixing a few years ago. In they end they had no substantial evidence I think. Cricket will never be free of fixing (It can be minimized)

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
If I remeber correctly Al Jezeera putted allegations about fixing a few years ago. In they end they had no substantial evidence I think. Cricket will never be free of fixing (It can be minimized)
I was under the impression that the documentary that came out last week was based on a more recent report and indicated that it was far more widespread and at a higher level than previously thought. 26 spot-fixing cases were covered and it also claimed to implicate a lot of international cricketers from England, Australia and Pakistan to name a few.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What is this effed up scheduling... India play Australia in Australia for 3 t20, 4 tests and 3 ODI's.. Post that 5 ODI's in NZ and 3 T20's in NZ. After that series they again play Australia for 5 ODI's and 3 T20's in India this time :lol:facepalm. They could have rested or played any other team. Or used that 5 ODI's and 3 T20's for tests in New Zealand?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is this effed up scheduling... India play Australia in Australia for 3 t20, 4 tests and 3 ODI's.. Post that 5 ODI's in NZ and 3 T20's in NZ. After that series they again play Australia for 5 ODI's and 3 T20's in India this time :lol:facepalm. They could have rested or played any other team. Or used that 5 ODI's and 3 T20's for tests in New Zealand?
I am so bummed we are going to NZ and not playing tests ! It would have been a cracker of series.

Users who are viewing this thread