West Indies Tour of India - September/November 2018

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
350 is par here.
WU should wilt under pressure ,but I know they won't and it will be a very close match.
We have to deliver our worst bowling to lose this match.
Bumrah and Kuldeep will be key bowlers and Hetymer and Hope key batsman

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sweet win at the stadium near me :D , brilliant from Rohit and Rayudu while Khaleel and Kuldeep did well with the ball.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can someone please tell me how was the Khaleel Ahmed's celebration against Samuels provoking while Ashley Nurse and Keemo Paul weren't breaching any code of conduct with their celebrations to Shikhar Dhawan?

Khaleel handed one demerit point for Marlon Samuels send-off

Click here to view more : http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/104821/india-cricket-team-windies-2018-khaleel-ahmed

Nurse and Paul just gestured, but Khalil used abusive words for Samuels! He used offensive words (F*** , BEHE*****,MADA****D).

Last edited:

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nurse and Paul just gestured, but Khalil used abusive words for Samuels! He used offensive words (F*** , BEHE***H*,MADA****D).
Really? I missed that part, was busy using mobile at that time and just got to see Khaleel celebrating with the other players

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Really? I missed that part, was busy using mobile at that time and just got to see Khaleel celebrating with the other players

Yes! Nobody can escape Anil Chaudhary's senses in the field, especially young stars! One of the most detached umpire of Indian Cricket.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Jason Holder seems to be quite handy with the bat - infact almost middle order material. Think he should take his batting more seriously and move himself up the order.

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nurse and Paul just gestured, but Khalil used abusive words for Samuels! He used offensive words (F*** , BEHE***H*,MADA****D).

Lol he purposely used Hindi words so that west indies batsman don't understand it.
Heard he was celebrating again

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lol he purposely used Hindi words so that west indies batsman don't understand it.
Heard he was celebrating again

Certainly. This incident will pump up him for Australia tour.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Dinesh Karthik just yet again showed what he is capable of. Also that 9 ball 21 run cameo of Krunal was top class. Did not know he was picked for the side.

Morphed

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Dinesh Karthik just yet again showed what he is capable of. Also that 9 ball 21 run cameo of Krunal was top class. Did not know he was picked for the side.

I forgave him forever after his Nidahas Trophy innings, even if he loses us many games ,I will forgive him because of that innings unless he loses us world cup.
If he wasn't there....
I would have to delete my Twitter account.
His spot in t20i should be fixed ,averages over 80 this year and remained not out in every of one of our successful chases involving him.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Jason Holder seems to be quite handy with the bat - infact almost middle order material. Think he should take his batting more seriously and move himself up the order.
He has the potential to become genuine AR. He needs to bat up the order

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I forgave him forever after his Nidahas Trophy innings, even if he loses us many games ,I will forgive him because of that innings unless he loses us world cup.
Exactly what I thought after that innings !

Users who are viewing this thread