Updating on disk teams - PS4

danman

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How can i update the Australian on disk team. I can update the squad but cant update the kits.
When i download the curret team & try linking it to the current Australian team, i get a message that i cannot link an on disk team.
Please help?

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How can i update the Australian on disk team. I can update the squad but cant update the kits.
When i download the curret team & try linking it to the current Australian team, i get a message that i cannot link an on disk team.
Please help?
You cannot link or download an updated version of the Australian or England Teams because they are officially licensed. You can only change the squad, line ups and home grounds. Uniforms/kits are licensed so are unavailable to edit or change, hope you understand mate.

ast112

Club Cricketer
How do you add new players to the lisenced teams, I want Sam Curran for England’s team but he’s not there

D

Deleted member 193590

How do you add new players to the lisenced teams, I want Sam Curran for England’s team but he’s not there

go to cricket academy then teams then team manager choose england,then go to manage squad hit R1 to add a player to squad and download sam Curran.If the squad has 35 players you will have to delete a player first.

Users who are viewing this thread