Pakistan tour of South Africa - 2018/19

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sorry, but what an absolute coward and chicken Ahmed is. He wanted to go off because the wicket is dangerous? Someone show him the India SA series final test. Very nice message he gave as leader to his batsmen and team mates. No wonder he dropped such a dolly! The guy needs to be sacked. I loathe Kohli the captain but I know he will not ever admit defeat or want to take his boys off the field. Disgrace to Pakistan!!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think people are unnecessarily after Imam ul Haq. The guy is young and looks decent with his batting and will definitely improve with time. And for Fawad Alam what assurance can people give that if he performs in domestic he would in Internationals as well ? Do people know about his fitness levels ? Do they know about his mindset ? Are they sure he fits the requirements of the team ? And he made his debut about a decade ago, so how can you expect him to perform as similar as he used to a decade ago ?
You're whole post asks one question. Is he fit?
Answer: Of course he is!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think people are unnecessarily after Imam ul Haq. The guy is young and looks decent with his batting and will definitely improve with time. And for Fawad Alam what assurance can people give that if he performs in domestic he would in Internationals as well ? Do people know about his fitness levels ? Do they know about his mindset ? Are they sure he fits the requirements of the team ? And he made his debut about a decade ago, so how can you expect him to perform as similar as he used to a decade ago ?

Firstly, in Test cricket, you don't play on potential, you play on talent. It should be simply if the player is good enough or not presently. Unless you have a freak like Wasim Akram or something. And it is an absolutely ridiculous notion to ask for guarantees from a player prospectively. How the heck is he supposed to prove himself before the fact? If they give him a shot, and extended run, then he can either prove himself or fail. How is he supposed to do it beforehand. Perhaps by performing in domestic cricket, yes? Well, he's been doing that forever.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sorry, but what an absolute coward and chicken Ahmed is. He wanted to go off because the wicket is dangerous? Someone show him the India SA series final test. Very nice message he gave as leader to his batsmen and team mates. No wonder he dropped such a dolly! The guy needs to be sacked. I loathe Kohli the captain but I know he will not ever admit defeat or want to take his boys off the field. Disgrace to Pakistan!!
I agree, Sarfaraz is not a great leader from the outside. But I think you're a bit harsh on Kohli, no?

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I agree, Sarfaraz is not a great leader from the outside. But I think you're a bit harsh on Kohli, no?

Harsh on Kohli? Apart from his batting and never die attitude he's a sham. I think even Sarfaraz is better than him. 27 years of watching cricket now and he's the worst captain I've seen.

B

Bigby Wolf

Asad Shafiq finally coming good. Proper test match player and too good of a player to fail for a longer time in test matches.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Faf played one of his typical gritty knocks. I think that's the difference between the two sides. But, if you ask me, Shan Masood has been the best batsman of this series. Pure class!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Faf played one of his typical gritty knocks. I think that's the difference between the two sides. But, if you ask me, Shan Masood has been the best batsman of this series. Pure class!
The batsman who wasn't going to play a single match if Haris was fit. And is your best batsman in this series.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Come on guys we know that Pak has one of the weakest no.5 batsman if we look now.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sarfaraz: ""Our fast-bowlers haven't bowled up to the mark in this Test. Our bowlers bowled at an average pace of 130kmph while they, on the other hand, were bowling at 145kmph. If you lack pace here, you don't get wickets... I don't know what is going on. I don't know what held them back on this Cape Town wicket."

Ok, they were bowling the same pace before, and have been bowling the same pace the whole year. A year, where they have literally been the second best attack in Test cricket statistically. But you know what for sure doesn't get you wickets, it's dropping easy catches. And not learning from your mistakes, standing the same distance back at slips and grassing another one after just having done that in the first game. It's absolutely ridiculous this from a so called captain of a team whose batting has looked like club cricketers aside from Shan Masood. Display some leadership for god's sake and focus on your true weaknesses. This is unbelievable tone deafness.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Time to get people on the bench in the game. My starting XI for game 3:

Imam ul Haq
Azhar Ali
Shaan Masood
Babar Azam
Sarfaraz Ahmed
Mohammad Rizwan
Faheem Ashraf