TENNIS AO Tennis

Andrea

School Cricketer
But the game programmers here no longer respond? There was talk of a patch for January ... confirmed?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
But the game programmers here no longer respond? There was talk of a patch for January ... confirmed?

It's been mentioned on Twitter a few times, likely won't be any news on what's in it, if it's still happening I'd imagine around the start of the Australian Open is when we'll see it

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Any news on the upcoming mega patch?

Been browsing Twitter, plenty of people asking, but no response. You'd have to assume it will drop either just prior to the tournament starting (it is almost Friday here, their favoured day for releasing patches) as it starts Sunday/Monday from memory, otherwise maybe a week in I'd guess

Andrea

School Cricketer
Or, more likely, there will be no patches. They only talk about cricket (which most of us in Europe do not even know what it is)

Andrea

School Cricketer

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I feel as though it's a bit of a missed opportunity by not getting this patch out before the start of the tournament, could have really boosted internet and attracted more people to potentially buy the game.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I feel as though it's a bit of a missed opportunity by not getting this patch out before the start of the tournament, could have really boosted internet and attracted more people to potentially buy the game.

I agree, and I'm guessing, based on no knowledge whatsoever, that that was the plan.

I can only assume that it wasn't ready. I certainly wouldn't want an unfinished patch, and I'm sure the developers are working like crazy to get it finished.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I agree, and I'm guessing, based on no knowledge whatsoever, that that was the plan.

I can only assume that it wasn't ready. I certainly wouldn't want an unfinished patch, and I'm sure the developers are working like crazy to get it finished.

But it doesn't have to be ready to but out an announcement or trailer....that's how you create hype and buzz. That's the real missed opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread