Cricket 19 General Discussion

flake

County Cricketer
I really hope the presentation has evolved. Especially little things like the team lists having the photo format now, like every team on earth does nowadays except for Bangladesh...Please throw this in, @MattW[DOUBLEPOST=1552466751][/DOUBLEPOST]Side note, the music during the pre game analysis was beautiful this morning for the India v Aus game.

Attachments

• 905B30D4-6D84-4B0D-AF1E-07793A79B450.jpeg
    905B30D4-6D84-4B0D-AF1E-07793A79B450.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 74

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I don't know the reason why, but it would make sense to me if run ups were standardised due to the fact that the bowling animations are used for medium, fast medium and fast bowlers. If the real run ups were used then bowlers would be bowling off the same length run up, or starting their run up half way through.
I am talking about run-up style like jog, standard or steaming in, may be a slider 1 to 10 determining the intensity when creating a player

HarisRetarded

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, been a while since i last posted here.

Anyways, i only want two improvements from Cricket '19 over Ashes Cricket 2017:
1) Correct calculating of stats and stats should be recorded for all game modes, not only casual.
2) Aggressive AI mentality in ODIs, especially in the last 10-15 overs while setting a target as well as chasing in general. Seeing well set batsmen blocking and unable and unwilling to clear the inner ring in the last 5 overs break immersion like nothing else.

If these improvements are implemented, i would be very close to getting my dream cricket game.

nzgamer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
With so close to the release don't think BigAnt will add any new features.
It's more about polishing what they already had on the list.
I just feel they should market the product little better sharing players scans each week gets boring after a while.
If i put my customer hat would like to see the new stuff e.g. scenario mode and the stuff which has improved e.g. stadium creator (be its pic's or videos)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With so close to the release don't think BigAnt will add any new features.
It's more about polishing what they already had on the list.
I just feel they should market the product little better sharing players scans each week gets boring after a while.
If i put my customer hat would like to see the new stuff e.g. scenario mode and the stuff which has improved e.g. stadium creator (be its pic's or videos)
Yeah they can't make any big changes to the game but can make any small changes like Camera angles etc.
I am just waiting for a trailer or gameplay videos but we should get one soon hopefully because May is not far away now.

Nix71289

Club Captain
I am expecting something tonight as it been a whole week now.
Till yesterday at any given time there was 20+ users logged in and 20+ guests viewing this thread. Since today its come down to a total of 20. The forum needs to be active and Big Ant need to drop in small details at least once a week to keep up the word of mouth publicity.

Pretty sure an active forum here will draw more potential customers.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Till yesterday at any given time there was 20+ users logged in and 20+ guests viewing this thread. Since today its come down to a total of 20. The forum needs to be active and Big Ant need to drop in small details at least once a week to keep up the word of mouth publicity.

Pretty sure an active forum here will draw more potential customers.

Yeah this thread is just bit dead now, a new trailer will just be great for this thread and the game.
They got 2 months to really promote this game so they need release some videos or more pic for us to just pass the time.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I do and I reckon buyers active on this forum only contribute to as much as one day's worth coffee at BIG ANT's office*

Though I would be surprised if we get any update until end of next week since they would have finalised on a few important things by then..:)

*Based on average caffeine consumed by devs globally with so many wish lists at their disposal. (dun ask me for a source)

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm not sure which is best; posting in this thread or having the ECB Twitter with it's 597k followers drop some tidbits.

Does anyone work in marketing?
Clearly the 28 guys here are making the biggest difference man, I have a twitter account.

On a serious note though, it astounds me sometimes how some regard this site as the entire fan base of cricket everywhere. I love PC and its members and I am an ICC Board Member(said in a GOD voice) so I am invincible, but we are a mere fraction of the client base.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Yes and BIGANT is one developer that really listen to the fans. The fact that we had a patch for Ashes Cricket 17 while they were head to toe working on their new title says a lot.

Its nice to have our whims and fancies but at the end of the day they know how to design and sell games more than we do..:)

Let's just go with the flow..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Clearly the 28 guys here are making the biggest difference man, I have a twitter account.

On a serious note though, it astounds me sometimes how some regard this site as the entire fan base of cricket everywhere. I love PC and its members and I am an ICC Board Member(said in a GOD voice) so I am invincible, but we are a mere fraction of the client base.
My suggested strategy: no more information until Joe Root hits the winning runs as England beat South Africa in the opening game of the World Cup, pulls his shirt over his head to reveal an undershirt with 'CRICKET 19. OUT NOW AND FREE TO PLAY'.

Users who are viewing this thread