Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.11), Xbox One (1.0.0.12) and Steam

PjPage59

Club Captain
I played first time in ages. Have no idea if it’s patch related or not but the AI used 5 bowlers including an all rounder, and the all rounder was brought on when I was having a good stand...

Given an almost identical team had been ignoring the same player bowling 4 bowlers into the ground in my last game I was very pleased.
I don’t think the AI uses enough bowlers still. Some teams use up to 8 bowlers in a match but you never see it happen on the game.

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
With the new patch I am still having 1 sided games. The bowling in ODI is too easy. I have all bowlint timing sliders on 0 to give me minimal time for good input but bowl sides out for 150 too often. They just do not go after totals > 300. Too much blocking!

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
capture-png.217823

This was addressed by another poster on twittter. I did do as they suggested, through there and here, but have not received even an acknowledgement yet.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Dunno if a patch fix or due to playing with a different team but finally I have people who you’d expect to be in the slips in the right place!! Very nice.

Really my only current complaint is the huge leg side bias in how the AI plays

N Jones

Club Captain
Dunno if a patch fix or due to playing with a different team but finally I have people who you’d expect to be in the slips in the right place!! Very nice.

Really my only current complaint is the huge leg side bias in how the AI plays
What has the latest patch fixed..?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
What has the latest patch fixed..?

I certainly noticed better bowler rotation including use of all rounders and part timers.

Think there were batting mentality improvements too.

I haven’t played it much in all
Honesty but I did see that

D

Deleted member 193590

Same as what dave said.....also when the players go off for lunch,you see them in the dressing room having a sausage sandwich.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When was this patch released ? Is it for PS4 ? Haven’t played the game for sometime.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hello to everyone. I want to discuss this bug (I already mentioned in the bug reporting thread a few minutes ago), about issues with achieving trophies. Today, I couldn't get the 'Captain's Knock' and a few months ago I couldn't get the 'Last Stand' trophy, despite fulfilling criteria for both of them. Anyone else faced this issue. I am on v0.1.0.0566 (Credit Screen)/Version 1.11 (Update History). Any one with the same type of issue?

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello to everyone. I want to discuss this bug (I already mentioned in the bug reporting thread a few minutes ago), about issues with achieving trophies. Today, I couldn't get the 'Captain's Knock' and a few months ago I couldn't get the 'Last Stand' trophy, despite fulfilling criteria for both of them. Anyone else faced this issue. I am on v0.1.0.0566 (Credit Screen)/Version 1.11 (Update History). Any one with the same type of issue?
I have faced a similar issue to this, although with achieving different trophies to the ones you mentioned. The trophies I couldn't get despite fullfilling them were the 'Compliments to the Chef' where you had to score a century with Alastair Cook in the Ashes I'm pretty sure. Did it thrice but none of them registered so unfortunately having to play as England against my Aussies was a waste of time while the other one I have fullfilled many times that didn't register was the trophy where you have to take 3 wickets and score 50 runs or something in a match. Very annoying, it's a real nuisance. No idea why some trophy achievements don't register, but I guess you gotta deal with it and life moves on.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I have faced a similar issue to this, although with achieving different trophies to the ones you mentioned. The trophies I couldn't get despite fullfilling them were the 'Compliments to the Chef' where you had to score a century with Alastair Cook in the Ashes I'm pretty sure. Did it thrice but none of them registered so unfortunately having to play as England against my Aussies was a waste of time while the other one I have fullfilled many times that didn't register was the trophy where you have to take 3 wickets and score 50 runs or something in a match. Very annoying, it's a real nuisance. No idea why some trophy achievements don't register, but I guess you gotta deal with it and life moves on.
Thanks for the reply. Actually, in the wait for Cricket19, thought will have some fun with Ashes Cricket till then. Just rediscovered this issue, so thought I'll ask here. It's annoying, but yes doesn't really matter. Hope Cricket 19 is better in this regard as well!

N Jones

Club Captain
Same as what dave said.....also when the players go off for lunch,you see them in the dressing room having a sausage sandwich.
Lol I've not seen that yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1553232368][/DOUBLEPOST]
With the new patch I am still having 1 sided games. The bowling in ODI is too easy. I have all bowlint timing sliders on 0 to give me minimal time for good input but bowl sides out for 150 too often. They just do not go after totals > 300. Too much blocking!
You must have bowling down to an art then. I've always been struggling to get wickets and when i do finally take one I can't understand how

Users who are viewing this thread