Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There were definitely hints of sarcasm in my post but I appreciate what you’re saying. I would’ve thought what’s in the game is in the game though and the patches will just correct and enhance what’s there.

Anyway, let’s hope they get it right from the first ball and we’re not all waiting for a new patch everyday for the rest of our lives![DOUBLEPOST=1555133150][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don’t think that you ever need to commence a sentence in this thread with the phrase...’Off-topic’!
From what I read about @MattW post here is that BA is clear of what they can and what they are planning to include in the game (some suggestions from this forum). To start with we all want those things to be implemented without any bugs. Any additional suggestions/features shall be included later (as patches) if those doesn’t affect the already included features.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Its the new year in Sri Lanka. Come on BA give me a nice new year gift
I was wrong lads I said I was 99.95 of news the 5 percent was wrong so this week maybe might work I am 99.95 percent shore we won't get news hopefully this works and we will get it

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Speculation is to the brain, what bitter-sweet is to the tongue.
So far, everything I have thought of has not materialised, with regards to the game that is.
Since nothing came during the start of either the County Championship's start or the IPL (Understandable).
No idea what's happening anymore, so, will save the speculation.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Well lets hope the delay is because our beta team is already working at it.

Some more speculation

rohitsharma_MI

School Cricketer
What I felt in the previous editions that it lacks the overall energy i.e., the game is so sleepy. May be because of the stadium atmosphere or the lack of cut scenes etc. The camera angle was a major problem in their previous games. Broadcast camera doesn't look good or impressive like EA/Ashes09 games. The jersey animation is not good. It is like a thick cloth and painful for the players..!! They should check the football games to know the level of graphics and the energy in the ground.

Amarkfu

Club Captain
T
What I felt in the previous editions that it lacks the overall energy i.e., the game is so sleepy. May be because of the stadium atmosphere or the lack of cut scenes etc. The camera angle was a major problem in their previous games. Broadcast camera doesn't look good or impressive like EA/Ashes09 games. The jersey animation is not good. It is like a thick cloth and painful for the players..!! They should check the football games to know the level of graphics and the energy in the ground.
he broadcast cam has been awfull in all the big ants games they must fix that.

D

Deleted member 193590

I always think their overlays are so poor,just never look as good as the television presentation.especially the scorecards.

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Its the new year in Sri Lanka. Come on BA give me a nice new year gift
It is Bengali new year too. We call it Pohela boishakh in Bangladesh.:) (Sorry PC members for my non-cricket related post)
pohela-boishakh-2019-5698639002337280-2xa.gif

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
You would love to see some cheerleaders in the game :)

TheHairyGamer88

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Do you think Smith and Warner will be among those in the game from the start? Scanned and everything?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread