Boxing Thread

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan Press conference and weigh in will be streamed live Wednesday & Friday. Don't forget to buy that extra EXTRA food & drink for this epic fight coming up at the weekend (20th)

Attachments

• D27zfl9WwAAu6XU.jpg
    D27zfl9WwAAu6XU.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 193590

Good win for the rhino (Dave Allen) really happy for him.Chisora fight was terrible.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Really Disappointed with Amir Khan today.
He said that he have never been out boxed well today he got out boxed.
He could have continue fighting but I believe he knew he just couldn't beat Crawford and used that low blow as a excuse to quite.
Amir Khan is done I believe.

D

Deleted member 193590

Really Disappointed with Amir Khan today.
He said that he have never been out boxed well today he got out boxed.
He could have continue fighting but I believe he knew he just couldn't beat Crawford and used that low blow as a excuse to quite.
Amir Khan is done I believe.

still will probably have one more big payday against Kell brook.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Saturday 27, April 2019
Wembley Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom

BIG Heavyweight fight -

Daniel Dubois vs Richard Lartey

TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD - BT Sport 4K UHD - ESPN+ (USA) - MATCH! Boets - MAX Sport 1 HD Bulgaria - S Sport 2 HD (Turkey) - SportKlub5 (Croatia) - SportKlub 5 (Serbia) - SportKlub 5 (Slovenia)

Attachments

• DanielDuboisVSRichardLartey.jpg
    DanielDuboisVSRichardLartey.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DanielDubois.jpg
    DanielDubois.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DanielDuboisVSRichardLarteyApril27thESPNPlus.jpg
    DanielDuboisVSRichardLarteyApril27thESPNPlus.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 0

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Saturday 18, May 2019
Lamex Stadium, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi

TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD (UK) - ESPN+ (USA)

Saturday 15, June 2019
MGM Grand, Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz

TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD (UK) - ESPN+ (USA)

Check your local TV listings for these up and coming fights.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz London Press Conference for the June 15th MGM Grand Las Vegas showdown.

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Billy Joe Saunders vs Shefat Isufi & Joe Joyce vs Alexander Ustinov-
TV Sat - BT Sport 1 HD - BT Sport 4K UHD - ESPN+ (USA) MATCH! Boets - MATCH! TV/HD - MAX Sport 1 HD (Bulgaria) - S Sport 2 HD (Turkey) - SportKlub 6 (Croatia) - SportKlub 6 (Serbia) - SportKlub 6 (Slovenia) Double check your local TV Sat listings (Enjoy)

Heavyweight Boxing - Deontay Wilder vs Dominic Breazeale May 18th
TV Sat - beIN Sports France 2 HD - beIN Sports HK 2 HD - beIN Sports Malaysia HD - DAZN Deutsch [$] (geo/r) - DAZN Italia [$] (geo/R) - DMAX Turkiye/ HD - Fox Sports 1 Brazil HD - RTL Croatia - Sky Sports Action HD (UK) - Sky Sports Main Event HD (UK) - Sport 1 Israel HD - Supersport 1 ZA / HD - TSN Canada 2 /HD - Again check your local Sat TV listings for these fights. (Weekends fights will be epic)

quickeyg

School Cricketer
Check your local TV Sat listings for Tyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz heavyweight fight at the MGM Grand Las Vegas - June 15th.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
No words, I didn't even think this was worth staying up for! Classic example of when cherry-picking your opponents goes wrong. Looks like Anthony Joshua has lost that smoke-screen now. Time for Fury to get back those belts that were originally and rightfully his.

So glad the Heavyweight division has been blown wide open again, was resigned to the fact that AJ was going to hold the titles for ransom.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Can't Believe Anthony Joshua got his shit beaten in him by a fat guy, Andy Ruiz Jr is fast for a fat guy haha I didn't expect this to happen.. it got to be one of the biggest upset in Boxing, He got knocked down 4 times.
Deontay Wilder should just fight Andy Ruiz Jr now for the titles.

El Loco

ENG....
Can't Believe Anthony Joshua got his shit beaten in him by a fat guy, Andy Ruiz Jr is fast for a fat guy haha I didn't expect this to happen.. it got to be one of the biggest upset in Boxing, He got knocked down 4 times.
Deontay Wilder should just fight Andy Ruiz Jr now for the titles.
Out of shape for a professional heavyweight but pretty fast hands for a man his size. Thought AJ would make light work of him since Parker beat him too and Joshua has a longer reach but Ruiz decided to let hands go this time and it made for a great bout!

Ideally Fury would get his belts back and then rematch with Wilder to become undisputed HW champion. I just know that if Wilder unified first he'd definitely milk it for all it's worth for as long as possible :p But the ideal potential situation rarely comes to pass.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Out of shape for a professional heavyweight but pretty fast hands for a man his size. Thought AJ would make light work of him since Parker beat him too and Joshua has a longer reach but Ruiz decided to let hands go this time and it made for a great bout!

Ideally Fury would get his belts back and then rematch with Wilder to become undisputed HW champion. I just know that if Wilder unified first he'd definitely milk it for all it's worth for as long as possible :p But the ideal potential situation rarely comes to pass.
Yeah he just want for it and knocked out Joshua who was just sloppy today.
Tyson or Wilder might undisputed the titles, I think Heavyweight boxing is finally back now.

El Loco

ENG....
Yeah he just want for it and knocked out Joshua who was just sloppy today.
Tyson or Wilder might undisputed the titles, I think Heavyweight boxing is finally back now.
He's always had defensive problems what with the non-existent head movement and flat-footedness but I thought it would come against a better opponent not someone planned as a routine title defence, taking absolutely nothing away from Ruiz's excellent performance. Perhaps it's an even more dramatic highlight of his vulnerabilities.

To be honest I was hoping Heavyweight boxing had made a resurgence four years ago when Fury schooled Klitschko in Dusseldorf, but there you go :p
The only other players you've got in the weight-class are Fury, Wilder, Ruiz with the rest of the belts and maybe Dillian Whyte and Kubrat Pulev as fringe contenders so the division is still not as rich as one would like it to be. Looking forward to seeing how Oleksandr Usyk coming up from cruiserweight does against Carlos Takam which will be an indicator of how he would fare in the step-up, we could have another legitimate challenger to join the mix there at least.

Users who are viewing this thread