Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Most likey tmoz guys if we get anything this week it anzac day here in Australia today it a day off so most likely tmoz

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most likey tmoz guys if we get anything this week it anzac day here in Australia today it a day off so most likely tmoz
But I think it’s ECB who is expected to release first the screenshot, trailer or teaser whatever next (if any)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Assuming ECB is fully responsible for the marketing of this game, I can't think of any event by them that they're awaiting to start giving out more information. I think it'd be just a random day in some days or a week, that they'd release more info.

I honestly think Cricket Australia was much much better in promoting the game, Maxwell playing the game at a cricket ground (MCG?), Mo Cap video of Maxi imitating Batting styles of other players. ECB so far has just got Joe Root to make one tweet on Stokes hair in the game, that's it.

Also, the trailer of Ashes Cricket came exactly a month before the game's launch, so by that logic we should get something right at the end of April, April 28-30.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Yeah it's only a month now before the game release so it would be smart to start posting pictures, trailers and gameplay videos, they need to promote this game now.
Absolutely! They did the same for Ashes Cricket before it came out, exactly a month before we got a full trailer
(ASHES CRICKET TRAILER)

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Absolutely! They did the same for Ashes Cricket before it came out, exactly a month before we got a full trailer
(ASHES CRICKET TRAILER)
Yeah they they need to also start promoting it in the South Asia market as well, I am sure there a lots of Indians and Pakistanis who got Consoles and would buy this game with the world cup starting soon, after all its billions of people lol.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Yeah they they need to also start promoting it in the South Asia market as well, I am sure there a lots of Indians and Pakistanis who got Consoles and would buy this game with the world cup starting soon, after all its billions of people lol.

With promotion or not they are gonna buy it anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1556172952][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it's only a month now before the game release so it would be smart to start posting pictures, trailers and gameplay videos, they need to promote this game now.

I am having a terrible feeling that they have not changed the animations hence they are afraid of releasing the trailer , I seriously hope that I am dead wrong in this regard though.
Remember Ashes had mostly recycled animation from Dbc17 and they didn't release the trailer until just a month before.

Last edited:

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With promotion or not they are gonna buy it anyway.[DOUBLEPOST=1556172952][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am having a terrible feeling that they have not changed the animations hence they are afraid of releasing the trailer , I seriously hope that I am dead wrong in this regard though.
Remember Ashes had mostly recycled animation from Dbc17 and they didn't release the trailer until just a month before.

Well they are not terrible anyway, if they have added in more Bowling actions and Batting styles, more in dept career mode, more customization in C19 etc then I would be happy with just that,FIFA do the same crap every year with Microtransaction and people still buy that rubbish game.
Plus they really need to fix the broadcast camera because I hate that drone style camara they been using since the first game.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Well they are not terrible anyway, if they have added in more Bowling actions and Batting styles, more in dept career mode, more customization in C19 etc then I would be happy with just that,FIFA do the same crap every year with Microtransaction and people still buy that rubbish game.
Plus they really need to fix the broadcast camera because I hate that drone style camara they been using since the first game.

They did add more bowling actions for Ashes but some how they still got that samey feeling perhaps because they are not full blown new animations but just a rework before the releasing animation.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

Did @BigAntStudios team mention anything about new Mo-cap done for Cricket 19 ? Can somebody recollect ?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
But the screenshot had Pat Cummins with new bowling action. Right ?
You asked about announcements, I haven't seen any. Also, we haven't seen a trailer with Pat Cummins bowling, so wait and see for that.

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Its a discussion forum: he has an
Opinion, just like you....he’s allowed to express it.....dont push your “dont push your” onto others then......

Lets keep it civil people.....enough shit in the world going down.....
Hey mate don’t push your, me don’t push my opinion onto other people’s pushing opinion onto me man.. seriously someone might get hurt, or end up with a freakin brain aneurism!!! Lol nah jokes, ok I’m sorry - you win anyway because you got more votes *head dip*

Yes let’s! I think people should drink more and masturbate more often, too many problems in this weird world :thumbs

Last edited:

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey mate don’t push your, me don’t push my opinion onto other people’s pushing opinion onto me man.. seriously someone might get hurt, or end up with a freakin brain aneurism!!! Lol nah jokes, ok I’m sorry - you win anyway because you got more votes *head dip*

Yes let’s! I think people should drink more and masturbate more often, too many problems in this weird world :thumbs

What did the doc say to you?? Are the medications coming along fine?

Users who are viewing this thread