Cricket 19 Nintendo switch.

abbas486

School Cricketer
Hi, does anyone have any info on the Switch specific version of the game please?
I would be interested to know if the individual joy con controllers can be used to play 2 player, multiplayer mode.

I’ve pre-ordered the game anyway for the Switch, as I feel that is the best platform for such a game, interms on playing on the go :)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, does anyone have any info on the Switch specific version of the game please?
I would be interested to know if the individual joy con controllers can be used to play 2 player, multiplayer mode.

I’ve pre-ordered the game anyway for the Switch, as I feel that is the best platform for such a game, interms on playing on the go :)
Nothing on it yet, specifically. It's just known that it won't have a game card, instead only a code. You have more questions like these, instead of a new thread, you can post on this linked thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...s-a-28-may-release-general-discussion.112595/

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Need either a pair of Joy-Con or a Pro Controller for each player - we couldn't maintain the controls with the buttons available on a single Joy-Con.

Reactions: DAP

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Need either a pair of Joy-Con or a Pro Controller for each player - we couldn't maintain the controls with the buttons available on a single Joy-Con.

Any info about Motion Controls on Switch?

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd be interested to know the download size. I've only recently got my switch and need to know if I'm going to need an SD card and what size?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I'd be interested to know the download size. I've only recently got my switch and need to know if I'm going to need an SD card and what size?
I think you can run it without a SD Card, I just recently got Wolfenstein II for Switch, and it installed, though it did recommend a SD Card on box!

sami007

Club Cricketer
Any news regarding release on the online switch store in the US? It is not in the "coming soon" section. Can we expect to see it there available to download or do i need to plan to get a code shipped?

greenlighting

School Cricketer
Any news regarding release on the online switch store in the US? It is not in the "coming soon" section. Can we expect to see it there available to download or do i need to plan to get a code shipped?

Yeah seriously. Is it coming out in the US store?

AnkitC

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Honestly, there's barely any specific news about the Switch version. Is it even releasing on 28th for the Switch?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Well, I saw some people on the general thread talking about getting a copy for the Switch, guess will have to wait for them to share their experience when they get it.

manan19995

Club Cricketer
is it going to be available on Nintendo eshop or not? currently there is no sign of cricket 19 on eshop not even in coming soon section.

pinku

Club Captain
Well, I saw some people on the general thread talking about getting a copy for the Switch, guess will have to wait for them to share their experience when they get it.

Somebody who received switch copy was saying on the general discussion that because the game is not out until 28th the download code in the box does not work. Mine should have arrived by now but will finish work in a few hours and see if i can play it (install it!) Lol

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Somebody who received switch copy was saying on the general discussion that because the game is not out until 28th the download code in the box does not work. Mine should have arrived by now but will finish work in a few hours and see if i can play it (install it!) Lol
Oh Yes, since it is only on the e-shop. If you don't mind telling, where are you located...?

Redfive

School Cricketer
Yup same as any other digital copy I suppose? I'm in UK, got switch copy box with code this morning. When you enter it gives an error code which from a Google relates to "item not yet officially released in the Nintendo e-shop". Which makes sense, as that's exactly the case!

Be getting up an hour early Tuesday in the hope to get it downloaded in time to have a go on my commute...

Users who are viewing this thread