Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Karachi

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My first match and first impressions PS4.

Is this fielding/running camera that you are using while bowling available with Batting Broadcast Camera 1? If so, does it behave or view the same way as this?

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The one with Pakistan batting.

Sorry yaar still not 100% sure what the question is but the camera for batting and bowling are set on batting/bowling far as default. The other camera angles during fielding and catching came up automatically during the game. You can choose 1st person pro camera for batting and bowling. Not sure if I answered your question.

Karachi

County Cricketer
Sorry yaar still not 100% sure what the question is but the camera for batting and bowling are set on batting/bowling far as default. The other camera angles during fielding and catching came up automatically during the game. You can choose 1st person pro camera for batting and bowling. Not sure if I answered your question.

I don't know if this will help clear my query or complicate it more, but is it possible to have TV-style gameplay camera work seen in your video from 18:05 onwards (once a batsman has played the shot & fielder are fielding) while playing in the broadcast batting/bowling camera as seen below at 9:07?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=547&v=8ekAupdZdec

Syed Ali Gaming

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know if this will help clear my query or complicate it more, but is it possible to have TV-style gameplay camera work seen in your video from 18:05 onwards (once a batsman has played the shot & fielder are fielding) while playing in the broadcast batting/bowling camera as seen below at 9:07?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=547&v=8ekAupdZdec

Ahh okay I understand what you mean now. The honest answer is I am not sure because in my video the fielder camra doesn't move a lot after shot is played becsuse I'm bowling but when you bat using this angle the canera moves a lot more. Not sure if someone else can advise us both on this matter.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Did I just read INJURY in a cricket game? We’re in 3019 already. Good job Big Ant

Are there any animations for batsmen being hit though? Brian Lara Cricket 2005 (and possibly 1999) had some great ones, with a subsequent bowler staring

Users who are viewing this thread