Scenario sharing

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I have uploaded the Johannesburg 1995 scenario with England needing to bat a day and secure the draw.

Username is dcgate and the scenario is called joburg 95 - England.

I will try to upload the same scenario from South Africa’s perspective (force the win) in due course.

Can I ask that people describe their scenario here (teams, scenario victory condition), as the server doesn’t display those details

CornishCricketer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Scotland
Hopefully it has worked but I've come up with a quick scenario called 'Save England' under the ID: AliF333 (Although there is currently an issue with Not Out batsmen's scores not being shown on the scorecard ingame)

Context:
Twin hundreds from captain Steve Smith and a first innings horror show from England have left them on the ropes in this test against Australia at the MCG. A big 438-5dec from Australia in the 2nd innings left England a near impossible 690 to win with 2 days or 180 overs left to bat. It has been a horror start for England as Rory Burns has been dismissed first ball. Draw the test match and save the test as England to complete the scenario.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A slight bummer that the scenarios seem to start a day too early by over count, and always at the beginning of the day. so that scenario starts beginning of day 3, rather than middle of day 4

D

Dutch

A slight bummer that the scenarios seem to start a day too early by over count, and always at the beginning of the day. so that scenario starts beginning of day 3, rather than middle of day 4
Would you be willing to collate a list of scenario creator fixes needed?

Shrimper

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned

Yeah, I created a scenario for Essev Kent from today with 66 overs gone but it started in the morning with 97 overs remaining. Waa hoping to put a limit on the overs remaining.

Will try the Jo'burg one tomorrow!

Set Up Shop

Banned
I've just shared Headingley 81, under mrdconnors.

Scenario is simple - win the match as England! Following on, Dilley has just joined Botham at the wicket.

Possibly a silly question - but do you have to upload relevant teams from the academy before playing scenarios? I'm having an issue that when I download scenarios to play, I go into to play them and they are automatically deleted.

Also, another issue Im finding is the scenarios always begin with the worst bowlers bowling. Like Ross Taylor, Marcus Harris, Dave Warner or Eoin Morgan. Anyone else having this issue?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Possibly a silly question - but do you have to upload relevant teams from the academy before playing scenarios? I'm having an issue that when I download scenarios to play, I go into to play them and they are automatically deleted.

Also, another issue Im finding is the scenarios always begin with the worst bowlers bowling. Like Ross Taylor, Marcus Harris, Dave Warner or Eoin Morgan. Anyone else having this issue?

My experience - and so far this is only based on downloading one scenario I made in the academy on pc when I got the game on PS4 - is that when you download the scenario it should download any teams, stadiums, etc. needed to play.

The bowling is an odd one. I always reorder the bowling card when I put in the bowling figures, so they match bowling order not batting order. As far as I can tell, they will start the bowling with the last bowler in the bowling order that he figures, plus whoever is next in the order. So yeah this will often result in odd bowlers starting. It can be worked around if there is an all-rounder who hasn’t bowled yet, by placing them as the first bowler under the bowlers who have bowled...

That does need looking at though @Dutch @WealeyH

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
Scenario menu is locked for me on PS4. Does it require PS Plus? Academy downloads work fine BTW.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Scenario menu is locked for me on PS4. Does it require PS Plus? Academy downloads work fine BTW.

No it doesn’t require ps plus. Is this the community scenarios bit that’s locked? Can you see the “manage scenarios” and “BA scenarios”? Or is it the top level scenarios menu that’s locked?

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
No it doesn’t require ps plus. Is this the community scenarios bit that’s locked? Can you see the “manage scenarios” and “BA scenarios”? Or is it the top level scenarios menu that’s locked?
Community scenarios is locked. I can see BA Scenario and Manage scenarios.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Community scenarios is locked. I can see BA Scenario and Manage scenarios.

This just means you haven't downloaded any... you need to download a scenario from the cricket academy, and then they will appear there. i was confused by this at first too. but if you go into the academy "community" section and choose scenarios, you download them there. then in scenarios, community scenarios this is where you choose which one to play

Users who are viewing this thread