Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys!

Just got back into editing for the console versions of the game, although I'm led to believe these creations are available on any format via the academy. After spending a longer amount of time than I'd care to admit getting the hang of the SVG file business, I've been able to make a couple of bats and there shall be more to come.

Here are just a few tasters of what my work looks like in game and all creations should be available on the academy via the username Chriswin4

Woodworm Flame:
nliIlLp.jpg

n8IZ1eG.jpg

hBvjAtc.jpg

Gunn & Moore Haze:
PYIAKbQ.jpg

yKymGI5.jpg

1FrdaXT.jpg

DSC SN74 Pink:

41cbyqU.jpg

KTB5yi4.jpg

1i4AD8V.jpg

OXTpxlA.jpg

gUwZ3i9.jpg

Puma evoSE Silver:
CAzx8JD.jpg

j8oA9VT.jpg

0oBt3FA.jpg

Adidas Libro:
2p9jHy7.jpg

CkW1JvQ.jpg

NWxDrIH.jpg

RYZCyjE.jpg

Woodworm Globe:
P42NbNZ.jpg

PsbatoA.jpg

JhyYQJj.jpg

Woodworm Torch:
PjCHij8.jpg

ToTO6g5.jpg

KoTY6DE.jpg

Would appreciate any thoughts and feedback, although I'm fully aware some of the textures are a little untidy, but working with just 10 image files on C19 and having to make these files smaller than 13kb as an SVG file is a real handful.

Thanks all!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I think @Spoobir may want to become friends with you... Love the classic woodworm bats. Hopefully we could see the newer adidas bats and a few of the common county bats from you?

chris24

Club Captain
I think @Spoobir may want to become friends with you... Love the classic woodworm bats. Hopefully we could see the newer adidas bats and a few of the common county bats from you?

Thanks man!! The Adidas ones are a little time consuming due to the detail, but I'll have a look.[DOUBLEPOST=1559575052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Looks fantastic. Want to do this one by any chance?!

View attachment 221932

Sure thing man, I'll take a look at that later tonight

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Thanks man!! The Adidas ones are a little time consuming due to the detail, but I'll have a look.[DOUBLEPOST=1559575052][/DOUBLEPOST]

Sure thing man, I'll take a look at that later tonight
No problem, appreciate the work.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Nice man! Might need to grab these Woodworm bats for my KP and Freddie. :cheers

Reactions: DAP

chris24

Club Captain
Nice man! Might need to grab these Woodworm bats for my KP and Freddie. :cheers

Awesome, if you want I can make a slightly edited one which puts their sponsor on the toe, they had that in the series. KP had Red Bull and Fred's was Barclays Capital. Just let me know

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome, if you want I can make a slightly edited one which puts their sponsor on the toe, they had that in the series. KP had Red Bull and Fred's was Barclays Capital. Just let me know[/QUOT

can u please make "britannia" bats ??? plz

22pic1.jpg

avinashp

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can you please try “MRF” bats if you get a chance? Thank you for the awesome work

chris24

Club Captain
Mate that's fantastic. Thanks!!!!
Glad you think so! My pleasure mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1559588949][/DOUBLEPOST]I'll give it a go tonight, no promises it will be any good though

Users who are viewing this thread