Requests Accepted Requests Thread *NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users*

Rick56

School Cricketer
IMG-20170915-WA0001.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1560125998][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible for you to make me these two logo please. Will really appreciate it if you do. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 0BDVEpBVyAdZEWVBKUXBwwHAWmg.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 3

Akhil Jagdish Ramchandani

School Cricketer
Could anyone do a good Mumbai Indians team , the one on the community has a very low ratings.

Another doubt I had is , why is the rating of players like bhumrah and chahal so low , any way to boost them ?

timma

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hi Creators,

The New Zealand domestic club Otago have a new-ish logo. It would be fantastic if someone could add this to the cricket 19 academy to help keep the NZ domestic teams up to date. Thanks in advance.

The new Otago logo is on the left, and the T20 Super Smash logo on the right (which I believe is already on the academy).

Attachments

• iba4f.jpg
    iba4f.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi Creators,

The New Zealand domestic club Otago have a new-ish logo. It would be fantastic if someone could add this to the cricket 19 academy to help keep the NZ domestic teams up to date. Thanks in advance.

The new Otago logo is on the left, and the T20 Super Smash logo on the right (which I believe is already on the academy).
Yeah I did the Volts logo for the last game so it is there.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Could one of the kind souls here please put my local club's logo in game?

r8RyNox

r8RyNox.png

r8RyNox

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
is anyone able to help me out with this logo! its for a fantasy league and need the logo in game

Attachments

• GLA Logo w background.jpg
    GLA Logo w background.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0

shreyashtv

School Cricketer
Hey wonderful creators!
Could someone be a legend and do Associate International Teams; logos,squad and if you can also the uniforms (Nepal, Hong Kong, UAE, Oman, Netherlands and others). I come from Nepal, and we recently got our ODI status. Besides we rarely get representation in sports video games. This is a rare opportunity and I want it to be perfect. Please

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Hey wonderful creators!
Could someone be a legend and do Associate International Teams; logos,squad and if you can also the uniforms (Nepal, Hong Kong, UAE, Oman, Netherlands and others). I come from Nepal, and we recently got our ODI status. Besides we rarely get representation in sports video games. This is a rare opportunity and I want it to be perfect. Please
Adding to this, if someone needs info on HK, just ask me, I do know a few players personally.

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Has anyone got a decent Pakistan team cooking with the likes of Amir, Ali, Zaman, Ahmed et al.?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Which video mate? Have no idea lol
He put up some gameplay videos of India v Pakistan in the gameplay thread I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1560234907][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had individually downloaded from different usernames. There are decent looking players in the academy.
Yea, that's true. There are some good creations in the academy, besides the creators on PC Forums.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Question and someone may already be on with it but has anyone looked at the England Women's team skill set & some roles are wrong.
Has very low rating & wrong bowling for Laura marsh & others are lower than they should be?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Question and someone may already be on with it but has anyone looked at the England Women's team skill set & some roles are wrong.
Has very low rating & wrong bowling for Laura marsh & others are lower than they should be?
You have posted this a few times, right? I think you'll have to wait for an answer patiently!

Users who are viewing this thread