ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Forecast looks decent for today - especially in the afternoon

upload_2019-6-12_11-5-33.png[DOUBLEPOST=1560317868][/DOUBLEPOST]India - NZ is set to be washed out though

I hope ICC's golden egg fixtures, India-Pak and Aus-Eng get washed out. That will teach them a lesson

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Forecast looks decent for today - especially in the afternoon

View attachment 222676[DOUBLEPOST=1560317868][/DOUBLEPOST]India - NZ is set to be washed out though

I hope ICC's golden egg fixtures, India-Pak and Aus-Eng get washed out. That will teach them a lesson

Indo-Pak at the moment is set to be one.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No front line spinner from both sides - let's see how this plans out.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So contrary to what I believed, looks like Mitch Marsh is just there as cover for Stoinis in case his injury worsens instead of outright replacing him.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Australia basically saying Maxwell will bowl 10. May be for this track and the circumstances leave them with no choice but this is a very poor choice of balance in the squad.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Seeing how the game has moved forward, I feel Pakistan have really missed Junaid Khan today. I just did not understand the Hasnain selection one bit. Sorry for being blunt, but it appears a desperate attempt to copy India and I am drawing parallels between PSL and IPL. You cannot replace experience. I completely back Wahab's inclusion although in my book, he's a T20 bowler but considering the flat nature of the tracks he had to be included. But, the accuracy and sheer craft of picking wickets that Junaid has is only second to Amir. I like SS Afridi but at this point he is still an unfinished article.

I could almost visualise the pair of Amir and Junaid making the two Aussies skip and hop. Now, a long long vigil awaits.

Users who are viewing this thread