Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI not chaging their fielding even after 10 overs only 2 fielders will be outside of ring . Any suggestion .?

D

Deleted member 193590

Guess I can't complain about about AI bouncers no more.

[DOUBLEPOST=1562880413][/DOUBLEPOST]
AI not chaging their fielding even after 10 overs only 2 fielders will be outside of ring . Any suggestion .?

What I do is go to team select,choose a good field,then make sure you apply to all.Then select your team again and the field will be set all game,it's the only workaround I can find.

khan31

International Coach
Twice tonight I’ve had the catch mini game, got in the circle and pressed the button, but the player has dropped the catch

This happens to me a few times every innings. Has done ever since I've been able to use semi auto fielding (once the circle not appearing on screen was patched out).

I presumed this was just to make sure we dont catch 100% of them?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Platform: PS4
Game Version: 1.01
Game Mode: CAREER
Match Type: ANY
Teams used: PAKISTAN
Ground: N/A

Issue: ERROR CE 34878
Bug description (detail): ERROR CE 34878
I finally,after so much hard work build up my career mode and joined my international team.i finished the test series and advamced.when advancing my game kept crashing up to a certain date and i was forced to delete my file. Now when starting new career mode,i keep getting the above mentioned error randomly. Pls help how to fix :(

If you’re genuinely on Version 1.01, then install the updates.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Against the spinners I seem to just be able to go big off my pads or outside leg as there are seemingly no fielders out there.

Played SA earlier and hit Tahir for 40 off 3 overs as he kept bowling to my pads but with a heavy offside field. You'd think the AI would either put a man out or put it outside off.
Exactly same I hit an Afghani spinner for 27 in first over.He kept bowling on my legs and had no fielder there.When he bowled outside off stump it would spin and be a wide.

zayno

Club Captain

even t20 they do not change field.even on screen it says field change but there is no field change.and why only 2 fielders outside circle in 15 to 20 over of t20 ? AI placement is not rigght since patch 1.08 and 1.09.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
even t20 they do not change field.even on screen it says field change but there is no field change.and why only 2 fielders outside circle in 15 to 20 over of t20 ? AI placement is not rigght since patch 1.08 and 1.09.
someone from here should report to Bigant regarding this issue .. it must be corrected ASAP .. otherwise game will be crazy comedy ..[DOUBLEPOST=1562911847][/DOUBLEPOST]
Guess I can't complain about about AI bouncers no more.

[DOUBLEPOST=1562880413][/DOUBLEPOST]

What I do is go to team select,choose a good field,then make sure you apply to all.Then select your team again and the field will be set all game,it's the only workaround I can find.
Its AI Problem right how come we can do their field change ??

ndschan

Club Captain
Was tryin
Exactly same I hit an Afghani spinner for 27 in first over.He kept bowling on my legs and had no fielder there.When he bowled outside off stump it would spin and be a wide.
@yeah a similar experience while playing tests. I get it's a negative tactic, but there's no rough outside the leg stump. Switching sides and then coming over the wickets lasts only for that ball. Something that needs fixing

MBix

School Cricketer
Hi folks, been searching through the forums and this thread for the last couple hours and can't really find if there are any solutions to the below queries I have, if they've been posted and I've overlooked them, massive apologies.

1: In Career mode is there a way to incorporate the Big Bash League teams into the competition?
2: During any match where teams are wearing whites there's this white glow surrounding players (also surrounds umpires at times and the stumps themselves) it's not a huge issue, just visually makes my eyes go bonkers!

Users who are viewing this thread