Cricket 19 : Online Suggestions/Improvements

mitchapalooza

School Cricketer
I'd like to see the simulation mode slowed down when watching. Mainly so pause and make changes if your innings is going to pieces. Also, move the simulation options box from over the innings score!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I`m really hoping that the next few Patches zooms in on the Online issues highlighted in this thread.

Currently we also have an issue whilst playing in the Test format , where two out of 3 Green inputs still randomly results in Edges on Hard Difficulty.

Is this by design , or a bug , as on the Previous Games we could play on Veteran and manage to get 250 - 350 runs scores , on the new Hard difficulty, we now get all out caught behind for 120 ish , innings after Innings , regardless of the Track , bowlers used against , or Batting Skill employed or Confidence Bar.

You get the nagging feeling, that you WILL nick it off regardless , just a matter of will it carry to a Fielder etc etc.

You basically never feel "In" with a Batsman.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
WHEN i tried to download new team in acadamy there asking to login again but my email password correct but display showing invalid username or password check your email
i dont know what to do? pc game

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
WHEN i tried to download new team in acadamy there asking to login again but my email password correct but display showing invalid username or password check your email
i dont know what to do? pc game
I know what to do.... recheck your grammar and spellings before posting(also sentence structure).

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
a connection to servers are failed only having issue starting today ( steam )
I did get this at the start and even checked server status but they were fine .. Then just refreshing my net worked for me.. Dont know what the issue was about though..

acerogers58

School Cricketer
Add “Score X Runs in X Balls” as a Scenario mode win condition, Trying to recreate George Bailey’s 28 runs off one over during the 2013-14 Ashes but there’s only “Score X Runs”, no limit on amount of balls.

ASHES_FAN

Club Captain
i wish were harder to play in the game, it's way to easy to hit all kinds of shots on a yorker imo

Alizafar538

School Cricketer
I`m really hoping that the next few Patches zooms in on the Online issues highlighted in this thread.

Currently we also have an issue whilst playing in the Test format , where two out of 3 Green inputs still randomly results in Edges on Hard Difficulty.

Is this by design , or a bug , as on the Previous Games we could play on Veteran and manage to get 250 - 350 runs scores , on the new Hard difficulty, we now get all out caught behind for 120 ish , innings after Innings , regardless of the Track , bowlers used against , or Batting Skill employed or Confidence Bar.

You get the nagging feeling, that you WILL nick it off regardless , just a matter of will it carry to a Fielder etc etc.

You basically never feel "In" with a Batsman.
Is this even being considered ? Would be really helpful to know if its the design or a glitch. Sometimes 3/3 green inputs result in edges as well.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yes, I have been having the scenario lately when the Nick switch is activated , that Two Ideals and One Good Input will still result in a nick.

Only 3 x Ideals will save you when the Switch is on....

Sadly , BigantStudios seems to have moved onto the next project , happy with the state that this game is at with zero feedback provided.

You will unfortunately only see Ross here on the Forums again to drum up support for the next title only in the pre-game media build up.

The employess at Bigant is only paid to READ these forums , not respond back to anything.

EzDuzIt

School Cricketer
AI seems to change the field a lot during single play. Would be better if they only changed once an over max.

Users who are viewing this thread