Cricket 19 General Discussion

Plotinus

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to buy a new controller for pc game which one is best to play cricket game any idea?
I find that the Steam controller is ideal for this and other Big Ant cricket games. Because it is very configurable, you can set it up just the way you want it. I have a different config for batting to the one I use for bowling and have mapped one of the paddle switches to flip between the two. They are a different experience to using a standard controller, so take a bit of getting used to and may not be to everyone's taste...but I wouldn't use any other controller in a BA cricket game. Sometimes these come up in Steam sales.

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Does anyone know how to change the wicket keeper during a match? I by mistake put Rashid as wicket keeper and now cannot find the option to change him?

joe2517

Club Captain
can someone pls tell me how to get the pc controller vibration working in cricket 19 it is set on vibration enable but I don't get any vibration. I don't have any problem with DBC17 & Ashes criket18 I get vibration with these ones, but not on cricket 19 Is there anything I can do to enable vibration working?

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey guys wasn't sure you guys new but Stuart Broad has a chant in the game I didn't no till today

Yes I noticed this too when I was bowling as Broad and he took a wicket the crowd begun to cheer and sing. Looks like it might have put you off slightly... The Barmy Army have a variety of chants and songs downloaded to this game which is great and just adds to the quality and enjoyment you can get!

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So glad to see that field radar for Broadcast camera is fixed. Now I can be back to the batting beast!

Astronot_Yet

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Can anyone please tell me if there's any way to know which way the bowler is going to swing the ball? I can judge the line and length by the circle around the ball, but how can I judge the swing/cut? A ball just outside the off-stump can be played both on mid-off or mid-on/mid-wicket based on which way the ball is swinging. I see no indicators for this and there's nothing in the tutorials on how to play swing as far as I can see.

Can you guys please help?

Users who are viewing this thread