Stadium Creation Checklist

reyorton

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I reversed one large scoreboard to similate the TV broadcast platforms behind the sightscreen. The stands are a compromise to fill the appropriate area - do feel free to have a play if you can improve it.

I just wish the editor had more flexibility and more content...
We cannot do anything other than wondering why big ant cheated us.I dont think I am being rude by saying the word cheating.Bcoz I think this is the fourth cricket game from big ant .These days almost all grounds have the side field logos ,OK keep that aside what about the cheergirls .Even the simple mobile games have that these days.I agree these are small things but these things can only make a cricket game look different. The only thing that made this years game look good is the VERY LUSH GREEN GRASS..I MEAN I LOVE GREENERY.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I reversed one large scoreboard to similate the TV broadcast platforms behind the sightscreen. The stands are a compromise to fill the appropriate area - do feel free to have a play if you can improve it.

I just wish the editor had more flexibility and more content...

You'd think they woulda made it a little better by now, more pieces etc. I had made my own a while back.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I started doing Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill, Florida... then I realized someone might have done it... so I looked.. top two downloaded don't put in the detail that I did. Looks like my name on cricket 19 community is WickeySticket (two Es yes). Why we can't colour the roof all in... I have no clue.CBRP-Stadium-Aerial-770x439_c.jpg 20190806130127_1.jpg

Still a bit more to fill in. But I've uploaded it, will update it.

USA plays here obviously. West Indies just played two T20s vs India here and last year CPL had a few games here. But decided against playing there this year.

20k seating! The USA T20 league starts in 2021 should be a key centerpiece of the league.

Last edited:

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
That's impressive!
Thanks, considering the stadium creator. Only those that know how limited it is knows it's hard to make things look great. Would love to have a pristine path around it like it does.

Just put some vehicles and roads in... pretty much done.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Thanks, considering the stadium creator. Only those that know how limited knows it's hard to make things look great.

Aye I've only tweaked a few stadiums to make them less modern. But the limitations are shocking. Like the correct roof colour would pretty much make yours perfect.

OIII Jazz IIIO

School Cricketer
If anyones interested I just uploaded a version of Sophia Gardens, Glamorgans ground in Cardiff. I felt the others were lacking slightly. No offense to anyone who put thm together. Frankly, so is mine but one can only do so much given the truly woeful tools, graphcs and assests this game offers. Anyway, give it a try and let me know what you think. Good or bad.

It's listed as 'Sophia Gardens, Glamorgan CCC' and the username is the same as mine is here.

fezza

Club Captain
I have uploaded three fictional small county grounds suitable for retro games. Search Hinckley Oakham or Barnstaple.

I got fed up of trying to replicate real grounds due to editor limitations (I have uploaded Grace Road and Chesterfield although the pavillions aren't great).

PJ13

Club Cricketer
There are so many stadiums on the Academy that most of the OP is complete, but I can't be bothered to go through and work it out. If you find somthing that isn't on there tag me and i'll try and create it for you.
Oh, okay then. I’ll start having a look and see what I can find. Just checking to see if stadiums were still being done as I’m only going to download the ones from your list. Thanks for your response also.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I started doing Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill, Florida... then I realized someone might have done it... so I looked.. top two downloaded don't put in the detail that I did. Looks like my name on cricket 19 community is WickeySticket (two Es yes). Why we can't colour the roof all in... I have no clue.View attachment 225646 View attachment 225645

Still a bit more to fill in. But I've uploaded it, will update it.

USA plays here obviously. West Indies just played two T20s vs India here and last year CPL had a few games here. But decided against playing there this year.

20k seating! The USA T20 league starts in 2021 should be a key centerpiece of the league.
Thanks brother looks amazing using it now

Cricket Australia

2 x Pirate/Banned
Profile Flag
Australia
National Stadium Karachi | My first attempt on Stadium Creation.
Search by ID: Muzammil

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (34).png
    Screenshot (34).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (36).png
    Screenshot (36).png
    2.4 MB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot (37).png