Cricket 19 General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've seen a lot of people say user created fields are very slow and difficult to score off - or at least there's a noticeable difference between those and the on-disk ones. Out of interest does anyone have an example of stadiums they've downloaded that does this?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hate to say it mate, but if they can't get ball/pitch wear right, the chances of them programming the Duckworth-Lewis-Stern method correctly are very remote!

I turn rain off. Living back in England most of my (real) cricketing life is blighted by rain.

But I agree it should be there.

I think we have to face the fact that this is a very good (perhaps even excellent) arcade game, not an accurate simulation of real cricket and the tactical challenges associated with it. Perhaps future editions may come closer to a simulation but it has a long way to go. I certainly think there is a market for an accurate simulation, just as there is a market for accurate driving simulators (Assetto Corsa, Grand Prix Legends) alongside arcade offerings (Forza etc). It will be interesting to see what direction BA take. My own feeling is that the average cricket fans has a considerable depth of knowledge about their sport and greater fidelity to real conditions will be demanded as time goes on
They would probably have to pay DLS for the rights to put DLS in the game, so they would have to programme something that feels like DLS but isnt, otherwise pay through the nose for it :) just saying

tosser182

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've seen a lot of people say user created fields are very slow and difficult to score off - or at least there's a noticeable difference between those and the on-disk ones. Out of interest does anyone have an example of stadiums they've downloaded that does this?

Only when the outfield is set to lush. Don't have a problem with mine

Sahil70

Club Captain

I tried M chinnaswsmy stadium, pallekele,kensington oval and couple others , i forget what they were.
Think they are mostly ones by users in the stadium creation thread

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Currently the National Anthem seems to be only playing for one team. It used be played for both the teams initially.
Was the other team involved West Indies? Don’t think the game has their anthem, ‘Rally Round the West Indies’! In career mode, India vs England ODI, I did have national anthem for both teams. Though, both were only small bits from their respective national anthems![DOUBLEPOST=1565615701][/DOUBLEPOST]Gotta say, the ignore feature is real handy for certain members!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Was the other team involved West Indies? Don’t think the game has their anthem, ‘Rally Round the West Indies’! In career mode, India vs England ODI, I did have national anthem for both teams. Though, both were only small bits from their respective national anthems![DOUBLEPOST=1565615701][/DOUBLEPOST]Gotta say, the ignore feature is real handy for certain members!
'Rally Round the West Indies' is the only one I'd want to hear. I'd set it for every country if I could.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
You are correct on that one @DAP and Afghanistan's anthem is not present too.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello guys ,

Can anyone suggest to fix Cricket 19 PC version Shutter lag ?? plz

Aaren Patel

School Cricketer
all during the match ai doesn't change the field even if I am hitting boundaries on a specific area.
This really breaks immersion. Please suggest if there is a solution to this. I am playing odi World championship in veteran difficulty..
I'm getting the same problem

Users who are viewing this thread