Cricket 19 Bug Report Thread - READ FIRST PAGE (Report issues with DLC here)

midgetwars

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platform: PC - Windows 7
Game Version: 0.1.1116
Game Mode: Career (Possible ANY)
Match Type: Any
Teams used: Any
Ground: Any
Over Count: Any
Issues: Distance for six shows up and then disappears very quickly
Bug description (detail): The distance for showing the six does show up, and depending on how quick the replay loads, it goes away really quickly. Sometimes it's only there for like a milisecond. Can this overlay of distance at least be delayed and not shoved in between hitting the ball and a highlight?

mlwrz

Club Captain
Platform: PC
Game Version: Latest patch
Game Mode: Career Mode
Over Count: 1st time
Issue (one line description): Career save data corrupted and gone
Bug description (detail): today my career save data was corrupted and I managed to restore BAK file to main save file...then when I loading the career, there were two save files and 1st one was working 2nd wasn't. then I deleted the second one from the game menu..and now unfortunately my working career mode also not working.. I looked into the save data on "Documents".. there is no any career data folder or save files

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Any
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): Sound of Ball hitting the fence
Bug description (detail):
Except the initial couple of days after the game got launched, the "thud" sound of ball hitting the fence has suddenly gone missing..

If not for all, for me it added much to the immersion while batting...

I have all the volume levels above 0 (except commentary & crowds)

Kindly help @BigAntStudios @MattW @HBK619

Last edited:

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Over Count: any
Issue (one line description): Slow outfield on all community created stadiums
Bug description (detail): In case of all community created stadiums the outfield is ridiculously slow & the ball barely travels to the boundary rope despite idle timing...which is not so in case of in game stadiums where the ball travels precisely as per the shot timing...

It defeats the whole purpose of playing in community created stadiums especially in career mode where the matches are played at simple club grounds...

Kindly fix it @BigAntStudios

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Platform: PS4
Game Mode: ODI
Over Count: Powerplay & after Powerplay
Issue (one line description): After 10 overs the field is not spreading at all. I oberved this for now 2-3 matches and I am in 20+ overs still AI chooses the Power Play fields, very annoying.
Bug description (detail): I am playing Career mode with Star Player Kane Williamson . Started the World Cup 2019.

1. I noticed a flaw, batting at No. 3 , if KW comes out to bat under 10 overs then after 10 overs the field is not spreading at all. I oberved this for now 2-3 matches and I am in 20+ overs still AI chooses the Power Play fields, very annoying.
But if I come out to Bat after 10 overs then I can see the field is already spread.

Kindly fix this bug @BigAntStudios

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Game Mode: ODI
Over Count: Powerplay & after Powerplay
Issue (one line description): AI choose only 1-2 fields even though it has around 10+ fileds to choose from.
Bug description (detail): I am playing Career mode with Star Player Kane Williamson . Started the World Cup 2019.

I could observe that AI chooses only 1-2 fields always in multiple matches observed. Under Field Editor I could atleast 10+ fields to choose from. Why always 1 or 2 among them?
The whole purpose of creating and maintaining those many fields is defeated. Thank You , please have it get fixed :)

Bhaven Patel

School Cricketer
Game Version: v0.1.1100
Game Mode:
Career mode
Over Count: 83 & 85
Issue (one line description): .... New ball taken twice within the space of two overs
Bug description (detail): ..... Playing career mode and got to the 83rd over where the new ball was taken, and then to the 85th when the new ball was taken again

Hi all,

Recently purchased Cricket 19, playing a county game in career mode. I got to the 83rd over where the new ball was taken and then taken again in the 85th? Bit of a game breaker, was just wondering if anyone else had this issue?

Thanks!

James Hepburn

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Game Version: v.0.1.1116
Game Mode: Career
Match Type: One day
Teams used: Swansea (Club)
Ground: Computer-generated club ground
Issue (one line description): Computer fielders give up on ball hit almost to boundary
Bug description (detail): Hit a ball to long-off, and the ball stopped just short of the boundary. The computer fielders ran towards the ball, then gave up without fielding it and ran back to their original positions. This allowed me to rack up unlimited runs, but the game also got stuck because the ball was still in play, meaning I had to exit the game and lose that shot. This happened three times in one match, all when the ball was hit to long-off...I'm wondering if there was a bug on that ground in that spot which prevented the fielders from getting to the ball.

Match Type: 3-day
Teams used: Swansea v. Cardiff (Club)
Issue (one line description): Swansea awarded match they didn't win
Bug description (detail): Swansea scored 575 in their first innings, Cardiff scored 372 and 3/170 following on. Swansea was credited with a win by an innings and 33 runs.

Teams used: Swansea v. Cardiff (Club)
Issue (one line description): Match should have ended at 6 pm on the third day, but computer kept match going until past 9 pm to get in the required number of overs
Bug description (detail): In the same match as the above bug, there was a rain delay and at 6 pm Cardiff was batting with about 45 overs required left in the day. Instead of ending the game in a draw at 6 pm, Cardiff continued to bat until almost 9:30 until the 45 overs were bowled. Although the ground didn't have floodlights, the game was treated like a day-night match...it was very weird seeing floodlight shadows with no floodlights, and a game played into the night with the teams wearing whites and playing with a red ball!

Teams used: Swansea
Issue (one line description): Opposing wicketkeeper had hole in leg
Bug description (detail): Edged a ball back to the opposing wicketkeeper. The ball went through the wicketkeeper's right leg and was caught by first slip directly behind the keeper. I wish I'd recorded video of that...it's hilarious now, not so much at the time!

James Hepburn

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Teams used: Swansea
Issue (one line description): Player has same shot type for both "strongest" and "weakest"
Bug description (detail): Newport had a player named Louis Cooley whose strongest and weakest shot were both "glance". "It's a blessing...and a curse."

Willoughby63

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
Mumbai Indians
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sydney Sixers
Profile Flag
England
Teams used:
Swansea
Issue (one line description): Player has same shot type for both "strongest" and "weakest"
Bug description (detail): Newport had a player named Louis Cooley whose strongest and weakest shot were both "glance". "It's a blessing...and a curse."
I think this is due to all of his stats being the same, multiple international players have that as well

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description): Tap on R3 & hold R2 is not playing Advanced ground shots.
Bug description (detail): All cricket games launced by Big Ant had this shot Advance ground shot dancing down the pitch, some how Cricket 19 is not having that shot.
This is very important shot, please fix it.

James Hepburn

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Teams used:
Swansea
Issue (one line description):
Completed a career objective but not getting credit for it, and objective still showing as incomplete
Bug description (detail): After two seasons of bowling I finally completed "Bowl 75 Maidens"! During the match the objective was shown as complete, and I ended up bowling another six maidens during the match. But at the end of the match I didn't get credit for it, and the objective is still listed as incomplete! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

*Update: in the following match I bowled two more maidens and got the same message that the objective was complete. This time I got credit for it. My new objective: Bowl 60 maiden overs. :(

Last edited:

BennyL

School Cricketer
Game Version: latest
Match Type: County
Teams used: any
Ground: custom

Issue (one line description): Custom stadiums in career county matches not loading up, reverts to a default stadium
Bug description (detail): .....as above in career mode playing for Durham with downloaded teams etc, I change the stadium to wherever I’m playing at but they don’t load up, reverts to the metal fence ground with big city in background. However the custom stadiums do work in other game modes, anyone else having this problem or know how to resolve the issue?

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: XBOX
Game Version: Latest
Game Mode: T20 WORLD CUP
Match Type: AnY
Teams used:
Any
Ground: N/A
Issue (one line description): The T20 world cup has 6 big teams in one group and then has 2 big teams with 4 small teams in the other group
Bug description (detail): The T20 world cup has 6 big teams in one group and then has 2 big teams with 4 small teams in the other group please make them more even or let us select the groups

Game Mode: T20 WORLD CUP or ODI WORLD CUP
Teams used:
Any
Issue (one line description): Host nation button does not choose the host nation
Bug description (detail):Host nation button does not choose the host nation it chooses Australia for T20 and England for ODI

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Game Mode: Competition (Local Co-op)
Match Type: T20 & T20I
Teams used: Custom and IPL
Issue (one line description): The catching mini-game comes up, the camera goes into first person, I move the left stick to bring the pointer within the circle, the circle glows green, press the button(A on Xbox One) and the catch is still dropped. No idea why.
Bug description (detail):
The catching mini-game comes up, the camera goes into first person, I move the left stick to bring the pointer within the circle, the circle glows green, press the button(A on Xbox One) and the catch is still dropped. No idea why.
This hurts even more when the fielder is on the boundary and he lets it go for a 6.
Sometimes the fielder takes the catch and other times he doesn't. And times he doesn't, its not like a dropped catch where he gets hands to it but can't hold on, instead he can't even get his hands into the position.

Users who are viewing this thread