Suggestions for next Bas Cricket game

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I think from the gameplay perspective Bas has pretty much nailed the basics, the only thing that can be added are more attributes for players along with shot animations selection based on these attributes, say for eg if a batter is not good at sweeping a poor shot animation version of sweep shot should trigger, this way specially in career mode it will be great to see players weaknesses just by watching them play,
More perks shall be added along with the mandatory weakness perk per player. Perks like new ball bowler, late outswinger, early reverse swinger, technician (good against new ball) Mr.Consistent etc should be added. Few eg of weakness perk includes concentration loser, early vulnerable, poor against outswing/legspin etc
Career mode player development need substantial improvement just like nba 2k

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Square cuts and square drive shot animations should be accommodated both on front and back foot.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
I hope next cricket game will be there on Google Stadia

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Different bowling speeds in club cricket, FC cricket and international cricket for realism, and player development should be variable, with players reaching their potential in 3/5/7 years with peak time of 3/5/7 years and then the declining time i-e reaching their worst attributes in 2/4/6 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1572617287][/DOUBLEPOST]Simulation sliders to balance the Sim result of t20, FC and Od

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
A management style mode including players transfers/contacts and training would be icing on the cake, doesn't have to include details like financial management, coaches, scout, ticket prices etc.
But you should be able to set some players specific orders like bat aggressively, bowl defensively etc before simming.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
The same but better.

Continue to build on the great strides they’ve made game to game particularly in this one.

A little bit of studio presentation like NBA games.

Bug free on release.

Sahil70

Club Captain
The same but better.

Continue to build on the great strides they’ve made game to game particularly in this one. yeah and not go 10 steps back and introduce annoying things in regards to gameplay the previous one didn't have.

A little bit of studio presentation like NBA games.

Bug free on release :lol.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
different game modes, like hong kong sixes, or even double wicket (similar to brian lara 2005). Non circular grounds. ability to make completely custom outfields, like playing in a baseball field would be cool. Make bowling/fielding more fun, i don't like that the fielders don't dive if they're closer to the boundary.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
different game modes, like hong kong sixes, or even double wicket (similar to brian lara 2005). Non circular grounds. ability to make completely custom outfields, like playing in a baseball field would be cool. Make bowling/fielding more fun, i don't like that the fielders don't dive if they're closer to the boundary.

Yes good point on diving... and Hong Kong Sixes would be great... and Beach Cricket, Indoor Cricket and Cage Cricket...

You never know!

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
hi All,

Lets not ourselves jump into next BA Cricket Game. Still lot of time is there.
There are few bugs still pending to be fixed before everyone moves on. Again it we will be left with few bugs and the same cycle will go On.
I hope BA patches important and annoying bugs before they move on.

Bhavay Arora

School Cricketer
I think there should be a coach or manager career mode in next cricket game like in fifa in which we can select the squad and play and train them and can be appointed as a franchise coach like ipl,bbl,psl ,county cricket etc....we should be able start as a domestic team coach and if we perform well then we should get offers from franchise leagues like ipl and if there we perform well then we should be appointed as international team coach

Users who are viewing this thread