England tour of South Africa - 2019-20

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
England are scheduled to play 4 Tests, 3 ODIs, and 3 T20Is starting 26th December 2019 and concluding on 16th February 2020.

Tests
# | Where | When | D/Y
1st Test | Centurion | Dec 26-30 2019 | :x:
2nd Test | Cape Town | Jan 3-7 2020 | :x:
3rd Test | Port Elizabeth | Jan 16-20 2020 | :x:
4th Test | Johannesburg | Jan 24-28 2020 | :x:

ODIs
# | Where | When | D/N
1st ODI | Cape Town | Feb 4 2020 | :tick:
2nd ODI | Durban | Feb 7 2020 | :tick:
3rd ODI | Johannesburg | Feb 9 2020 | :x:

T20Is
# | Where | When
1st T20I | East London | Feb 12 2020
2nd T20I | Durban| Feb 14 2020
3rd T20I | Centurion | Feb 16 2020

Last edited:

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
South Africa Test squads for 1st and 2nd tests:

F Du Plessis (capt), T Bavuma, Q De Kock (wkt), D Elgar, B Hendricks, K Maharaj, P Malan, A Markram, Z Hamza, A Nortje, D Paterson, A Phehlukwayo, V Philander, D Pretorius, K Rabada, R Second (wkt), R Van Der Dussen

Looks promising. Hoping for an African victory this time to get them back on track. Sorry England!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
To hell with the tour! I hear a certain someone is in talks to come back for the World T20!! Someone hold me! My heart might explode out of happiness!!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
To hell with the tour! I hear a certain someone is in talks to come back for the World T20!! Someone hold me! My heart might explode out of happiness!!
:spy

I hope it's true. I've always been of the opinion that no one cricketer is bigger than the team, but said cricketer (especially in this situation) might be the exception.

South Africa needs him. Maybe now more than ever.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
With Smith / Boucher and Kallis on board, things can only look upward :yes

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
:spy

I hope it's true. I've always been of the opinion that no one cricketer is bigger than the team, but said cricketer (especially in this situation) might be the exception.

South Africa needs him. Maybe now more than ever.

I love AB. But, he's not bigger than SA. No one is. No one will ever be. It's not even close!

I just feel that after he committed himself to all formats, relinquishing the captaincy, the way he was treated was CRAP!

I have immense respect for SA and Smith in particular, perhaps, more than AB. I can't think of a better end to his career than to see him lifting the trophy in the country where he should have lifted the trophy as captain!

D

Dutch

So does anyone have a probable line-up of the South African side? I want to set up a cricket 19 equivalent and just don't really know the players well enough to make a decent guess!

Users who are viewing this thread