Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A
Yearning for human being able to do all which AI can since DBC 14.. :p
Another good schoolboy joke? I’m just trying to point out some things that are unfair in the game. Like the AI bowler can stop a straight drive where the human bowler doesn’t even make an attempt. AI fielders that are more responsive and don’t go into ****** mode when the ball is hit straight to them. Human team fielders will watch a ball go past his feet and not even try and stop it. I post these things here to see if someone else have the same issue or maybe have a fix for it.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Another good schoolboy joke? I’m just trying to point out some things that are unfair in the game. Like the AI bowler can stop a straight drive where the human bowler doesn’t even make an attempt. AI fielders that are more responsive and don’t go into ****** mode when the ball is hit straight to them. Human team fielders will watch a ball go past his feet and not even try and stop it. I post these things here to see if someone else have the same issue or maybe have a fix for it.
You misunderstood because I dont make such jokes because I dont know how to lol, I just mentioned what I felt about the game.. There has been things which AI in the game can do but when we play we cant.. Its been the case since DBC 14 where AI can play certain animations but players cannot.. And I feel that gap has been reduced to good extent in this game.. After DBC 14 this has been the game I feel like playing more often..

Reactions: DAP

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You misunderstood because I dont make such jokes because I dont know how to lol, I just mentioned what I felt about the game.. There has been things which AI in the game can do but when we play we cant.. Its been the case since DBC 14 where AI can play certain animations but players cannot.. And I feel that gap has been reduced to good extent in this game.. After DBC 14 this has been the game I feel like playing more often..
All good bud. Like I said, just pointing it out and asking for help. Believe me that I do enjoy the game and can play 12 hours non stop on my off days from work.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

Back into International Side.. Streaming now..

Streaming again

Last edited:

Manzoor74

School Cricketer
Is it possible to ad custom teams with full squad like Germany, Italy etc.
I am planing to add some teams and play a world t20 like IFA consisting of 32 international temas.
How many custom teams i can add? Is there an ID with some custom teams already made?

Suggestions appreciated.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread