Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Had the same again tonight. Simply will not download @DalePlaysSports teams for some reason. A couple nights ago I downloaded @Mouseydread latest South African teams, the but 98/98 teams, cannot do,

Are you trying to "quick download" them or actually going into the team and selecting download. I've just had a go (on another account) and noticed it doesn't work with quick download but did the other way...

Took about 5 mins to download 3 teams

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Are you trying to "quick download" them or actually going into the team and selecting download. I've just had a go (on another account) and noticed it doesn't work with quick download but did the other way...

Took about 5 mins to download 3 teams
Ah ok I was using quick download. Actually it took 10-15 minutes per team but I left it running as I was doing some work, and I managed to download England and Zimbabwe.

will try others the other way later

Mrakh

School Cricketer
I’m asking this question knowing full well that the answer is probably no, but:

Is there any crossover between Ashes Cricket (17) and Cricket 19 academies where creations could be migrated over?

Right now I am heavily debating upgrading to the new game, but my biggest apprehension is simply the fact that I have put literally 2 years work into what I have in Ashes right now, kits, logos, stadiums and a player ranking system across every domestic and international team which I am super proud of and have poured hours and hours and hours into. Looking at the new game I like the look of some of the new animations and bowling actions and what I’ve heard about the upgraded AI (I’m not much of a career mode person) - But the thought of starting from square one, getting every team, rebuilding the exact way that I’ve done kits and lineups in my current game, re-rating hundreds of players, it makes me feel pretty hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread