RUGBY Rugby Challenge 4

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The game is due in March, so it's time to give it it's own thread.

Did you see on their Facebook page a shot of Farrell and Itoje face scans ?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The only release date I'm aware of is March 31st, but I assume this is a placeholder, rather than an actual date.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hoping we get some gameplay and details soon after release of headshots .....

TomW777

Club Captain
Hoping we get some gameplay and details soon after release of headshots .....
I imagine we will get the Springbok headshots this week & the All Blacks next week. Hopefully we will then start getting some gameplay.

The only release date I'm aware of is March 31st, but I assume this is a placeholder, rather than an actual date.
There are two release dates floating around. JB Hi Fi has March 31st while MightyApe who I have pre-ordered have emailed me to say the 'estimated' release date is Feb 28. Both dates as you say are probably just placeholders however. The real release date might be more like June - who knows?

TomW777

Club Captain
Poor old Brodie looks like hasn't slept in about 6 months. His inclusion makes me wonder though how current the rosters are given he is not playing for the Chiefs or ABs until June 2021.

TomW777

Club Captain
These are good, but how long are they going to drip-feed us these images before we get some gameplay? Very frustrating.

They have stated that this is the last one (which perhaps means thhat neither RC4 or Rugby 20 have Argentina's licence) of these so hopefully next week we will get some gameplay & a release date! Just hoping they have not spent all their time making these pretty graphics and haven't improved the gameplay. They do have form for this given RC 2 & 3 were pretty much just re-skins of RC1. Rugby 20 to their credit do seem to be king real efforts to continually improve their gameplay so hopefully the competition might be enough to make RC 4 up their game.

rsa.JPG

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
They have stated that this is the last one (which perhaps means thhat neither RC4 or Rugby 20 have Argentina's licence) of these so hopefully next week we will get some gameplay & a release date! Just hoping they have not spent all their time making these pretty graphics and haven't improved the gameplay. They do have form for this given RC 2 & 3 were pretty much just re-skins of RC1. Rugby 20 to their credit do seem to be king real efforts to continually improve their gameplay so hopefully the competition might be enough to make RC 4 up their game.

View attachment 230034

That's potentially good news, and I agree with everything you say. If I have to choose, my preference would for the game that has the better gameplay and career mode, rather than which teams they have. Either way, I'm looking forward to seeing what RC4 is made of.

TomW777

Club Captain
afl evo 2 could be released first, it's also from Wicked Witch

View attachment 230282
Wicked Witch has just posted a short teaser trailer for RC4 on FB which said it was "coming soon" so I would say all the marketing momentum is behind RC4. AFL Evo 2 has not had any news from Wicked Witch since Nov so I would be pretty surprised if they changed tack and released AFL first. In saying that I imagine AFL will be released pretty soon to coincide with the start of that season.

Users who are viewing this thread