TENNIS AO Tennis 2

saturator

Club Cricketer
Thanks for your answer. I Hope friday because no patch on weekend.
I've played yesterday on veteran Kyrgios have made 4 unforced errors in a set versus me. I Hope with the last patch he will make more faults!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Played yesterday with the new patch and I had a much satisfying experience.

Side spin physics has been toned down and now it looks like a proper tennis game. I can feel improvements on shot reach range, reflex animations and ball speed.

Still long way to go but i think they are on the right track now.

Yes, the side-spin is better, and my career player no longer faces the number 1 seed in the first match of every tournament.

Nard2020

Club Captain
It is up to the discretion of Microsoft or Sony to release the patch; it usually takes longer on consoles
It's rare that they take THIS long....and even more odd considering it's all 3 platforms that seem to be on hold. Sony's usually pass right though.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It is up to the discretion of Microsoft or Sony to release the patch; it usually takes longer on consoles

Sony was actually quickest to push the patches out with the first game, even before Steam managed to. Even with a high end PC, I find the game runs more smoothly on PS4.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Another update has appeared on Steam, no patch notes and it was only 19mb. So I can't imagine it's anything significant.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I think the pulled back the patch on the ps4.

There's nothing for PS4, Xbox One or Switch, so it's not just the PS4 update that hasn't come through. It's either having dramas being processed or they haven't actually submitted it.

Users who are viewing this thread