Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand

@jomo Right have you read the posts above - there is no narrative no context to it! It’s just two teams playing a T20 game. @Dutch is a ruthless guy and you have been warned twice - more than most get mate. So I suggest you need to look at other posts look at other ways of posting out a video. Look at the examples above and in these 41 pages because 99% of people get it right. So please I strongly suggest you change this post or you’re in some hot bother mate

Last edited by a moderator:

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
A general warning again: vids posted without context or narrative here on in ANY thread will be removed and warnings issued.

We are not a free dump for your Youtube channel!!!!
there are alot of videos exist here with bilatteral series gameplays or t20 leagues gameplays[DOUBLEPOST=1590689940][/DOUBLEPOST]context or narrative means that i have to write the title of the video or write the names of the teams that are playing the match?

D

Dutch

there are alot of videos exist here with bilatteral series gameplays or t20 leagues gameplays[DOUBLEPOST=1590689940][/DOUBLEPOST]context or narrative means that i have to write the title of the video or write the names of the teams that are playing the match?
I have deleted loads of videos: I can't be bothered deleting them all. A narrative is some context as to why you are posting these here and why people might be interested in watching them.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A general warning again: vids posted without context or narrative here on in ANY thread will be removed and warnings issued.

We are not a free dump for your Youtube channel!!!!

I’ll be honest I didn’t know this thread had that criteria, what with it being a gameplay video thread...

Or do you mean by context / narrative just perhaps an intro sentence or two like - I’m playing a t20 series between an Australian Worst XI and Former Prime Ministers of Papua New Guinea, here’s the PNG (AI) reply?

D

Dutch

I’ll be honest I didn’t know this thread had that criteria, what with it being a gameplay video thread...

Or do you mean by context / narrative just perhaps an intro sentence or two like - I’m playing a t20 series between an Australian Worst XI and Former Prime Ministers of Papua New Guinea, here’s the PNG (AI) reply?
Yes: something more than just posting a video or a title: a context about why you are showing it. Does not have to be a whole story just a few lines describing why you are showing it.

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Yes: something more than just posting a video or a title: a context about why you are showing it. Does not have to be a whole story just a few lines describing why you are showing it.
Hi Dutch,

Just a quick message before I post any more of my videos up from my two saves. Are they ok what I'm posting or are they against the rules? Don't wish to cause any hassle or offence here by posting them just thought a few guys may be interested in seeing the content.[DOUBLEPOST=1590765269][/DOUBLEPOST]
good comentry how can i get those comentrys please say
You'd need to have me round your house mate, it's me doing the commentary! ;)

D

Dutch

Hi Dutch,

Just a quick message before I post any more of my videos up from my two saves. Are they ok what I'm posting or are they against the rules? Don't wish to cause any hassle or offence here by posting them just thought a few guys may be interested in seeing the content.[DOUBLEPOST=1590765269][/DOUBLEPOST]
You'd need to have me round your house mate, it's me doing the commentary! ;)

Hi mate posting the vids is fine but it is nice if there is a little bit more narrative than just saying watch career vid number umpteenine (no offence). A video that has a brief description is watched more than something that is posted either without a title even or just a little title: the gameplay thread is there to showcase stuff definitely and your vids have some good quality to them.

So it's not about posting vids or not, it's about a little narrative to give the vid some context. Hope this clears it up. If not I will try to clarify some more.

So if you look at the vid above from @blockerdave its great because there is some context there as to why he is posting it and it is clear to all what the vid is about. Whereas the one above that overturn LBW doesn't give any context except okay watch an LBW get turned over......

Users who are viewing this thread