Academy Help (Logo and Storage Space Questions, Problems, Fixes)

Abhishek Changkakoty

Club Cricketer
Bro I want to ask one more thing I want to download some new teams now.. But the problem is that my logo storage is full... And if i delete some logos then it will be disappeared from those teams... What should i do? Or how can i download the new teams...is there any other way..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bro I want to ask one more thing I want to download some new teams now.. But the problem is that my logo storage is full... And if i delete some logos then it will be disappeared from those teams... What should i do? Or how can i download the new teams...is there any other way..
Delete things that are not important. You could look at adboards for example, if you have my stuff, you should be able to search 'adb' and delete them.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bro from where i can search adboards and delete unwanted logos?
I think adboards are just in the logos section of the academy. Use the filter to narrow down the names of which adboard you want kaput.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello @wasteyouryouth. I've downloaded your updated Tridents and Patriots teams, but I am having problems with some of the players appearances. Most notably the facial hair missing from Jason Holder, Sohail Tanvir and Corey Anderson. I am also missing eyebrows for Rayad Emrit. When re downloading these players separately from the academy, I find myself with the same issue. Is that a bug within the game and is there a possible solution to it? Thanks for all the great work you do on this game. Cheers.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hello @wasteyouryouth. I've downloaded your updated Tridents and Patriots teams, but I am having problems with some of the players appearances. Most notably the facial hair missing from Jason Holder, Sohail Tanvir and Corey Anderson. I am also missing eyebrows for Rayad Emrit. When re downloading these players separately from the academy, I find myself with the same issue. Is that a bug within the game and is there a possible solution to it? Thanks for all the great work you do on this game. Cheers.

Pretty sure you can just edit facial hair yourself, if there are editing privileges with the created players. Eyebrows not so much.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
but sometimes in the academy it shows the eyebrows and beards and facial hair etc. is missing but when we download the teams the playface is absollutely correct for eg it happened with me when i was downloading the county teams

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Try try and try again
That's all I can do at the moment till a miracle happens I suppose. Thank you for the advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1598461825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pretty sure you can just edit facial hair yourself, if there are editing privileges with the created players. Eyebrows not so much.
Did that with Jason Holder, so that's been sorted. Just need to do it for the other I suppose. Thank you.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That's all I can do at the moment till a miracle happens I suppose. Thank you for the advice.[DOUBLEPOST=1598461825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did that with Jason Holder, so that's been sorted. Just need to do it for the other I suppose. Thank you.
If there's no facial hair and no eyebrows I very much doubt there's a play face at all.

I really don't know what causes it. Possibly new faces, overwritten faces, not selecting the correct things when downloading. I'd defer to @Dale88 and his advice of just trying again beacuse I don't download much.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
If there's no facial hair and no eyebrows I very much doubt there's a play face at all.

I really don't know what causes it. Possibly new faces, overwritten faces, not selecting the correct things when downloading. I'd defer to @Dale88 and his advice of just trying again beacuse I don't download much.

That's all I've got tbh, other than if you have an existing version of the player, try deleting it before downloading again

Users who are viewing this thread