OTHER Flightsim

D

Dutch

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 10.45.33.26.png Amsterdam IN the distance as we approach Schiphol for our intial interception of our landing approach.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 10.42.40.37.png[DOUBLEPOST=1600073171][/DOUBLEPOST]Ajax Stadium just behind the tail:

Turning north to intercept the landing path for the runway:

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 10.44.56.97.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 10.44.56.97.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 4
D

Dutch

Some spectacular shots at the amazing airport of de Courchevel in the south of France.

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.19.00.60.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.19.51.14.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.20.28.70.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.21.57.06.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.22.49.14.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.23.21.14.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.23.25.14.png Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.14 - 17.23.48.81.png

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just going to copy and paste same reply every time

“the graphics are amazing” :p

imagine these graphics in sports games :cheers

D

Dutch

Just going to copy and paste same reply every time

“the graphics are amazing” :p

imagine these graphics in sports games :cheers
The thing is they have got THE WHOLE WORLD in there. You can fly anywhere. The quality of representation varies but it is really amazing to go to places you have been too around the world and recognise it down to quite small details.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
The thing is they have got THE WHOLE WORLD in there. You can fly anywhere. The quality of representation varies but it is really amazing to go to places you have been too around the world and recognise it down to quite small details.

My luggage was lost on your flight. Should I send the claim form to you?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
The screenshots you've shared make it very tempting to just stalk the world in a 747.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Out of interest what spec is your pc.I am patiently waiting for my shadow pc to materialise only been 5 months.Looks fabulous

D

Dutch

Out of interest what spec is your pc.I am patiently waiting for my shadow pc to materialise only been 5 months.Looks fabulous
To be honest i have apretty average PC 4ghz i7 CPU, 1o70 GTX card: I do have a good SSD and 32 GB of memory and this game likes that! I am looking to upgrade a few things as well but it runs pretty well already with a lot of the settings on high (Not ultra!)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
To be honest i have apretty average PC 4ghz i7 CPU, 1o70 GTX card: I do have a good SSD and 32 GB of memory and this game likes that! I am looking to upgrade a few things as well but it runs pretty well already with a lot of the settings on high (Not ultra!)

That is actually a pretty good PC. Out of interest, have you ever looked to see how much memory the game uses while it's running? I'm just wondering if takes advantage of all that memory you have.

D

Dutch

That is actually a pretty good PC. Out of interest, have you ever looked to see how much memory the game uses while it's running? I'm just wondering if takes advantage of all that memory you have.
It depends on the settings: If you go full ultra it will easily take up 20 GB of memory: at my settings it varies between 8 and 16 depending on scenery density etcetera. The memory definitley gives it space to breathe and it doesnt have to cache via the disk which is always slower,.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes?

On another note, the graphics are mind blowing. I honestly thought those were real pics. The lands and sky look amazing alike. Might give this a shot - I'm that tempted.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes?

On another note, the graphics are mind blowing. I honestly thought those were real pics. The lands and sky look amazing alike. Might give this a shot - I'm that tempted.
Agreed, just watched the 4K link and some of those environments look so real I could watch plenty of YouTube vids of the game

Users who are viewing this thread