I have me 3 others games with this last patch

Tsitsipas Vs Zverev // Fognini Vs Kyrgios Very Hard Patch - 1 04

Shapovalov Vs Nadal Clay Very Hard - Patch 1 04
This game has so many bags.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Posted on Reddit. This is surprising, and it may be backed up by the number of reviews on Steam. Only 42, three weeks after the game's release.

Screenshot 2020-10-17 090234.jpg

D

Dutch

The first game will have kept a lot of players away...unfinished and broken. Its not surprising that people will give this one a bit of a miss

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Even the views the videos get are way down on what the first game produced, was the same with AO Tennis 2 also, interest seems to have faded as no doubt a lot of people have felt let down by what we've seen over the past 2-3 years in terms of these new tennis games.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
i think it was a big mistake not putting roland garros in the standard game apart from putting out a game that doesn't work properly.Its not terrible and there is potential there but that's probably true of all the tennis games that have come out recently.Any game has to give the casual player a chance.Even on the lowest level its very difficult to win your service game.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Even the views the videos get are way down on what the first game produced, was the same with AO Tennis 2 also, interest seems to have faded as no doubt a lot of people have felt let down by what we've seen over the past 2-3 years in terms of these new tennis games.
Ironically AO Tennis 2 has skyrocketed in the last few weeks, with over 80K new players......nearly 500K overall( which has to be huge for a Big Ant game). TWT 1 had a similar fate, so i think fans flock to the game that is more playable at the time ( in 2018 it was TWT over AOT ; in 2020 it's AO 2 over TWT2).

Nard2020

Club Captain
i think it was a big mistake not putting roland garros in the standard game apart from putting out a game that doesn't work properly.Its not terrible and there is potential there but that's probably true of all the tennis games that have come out recently.Any game has to give the casual player a chance.Even on the lowest level its very difficult to win your service game.
The first game will have kept a lot of players away...unfinished and broken. Its not surprising that people will give this one a bit of a miss

To be honest it was a combination of Nacon doing everything in the lead up to completely kill any chance of winning fans back......and the many players of TWT still feeling burned. Nacon totally mishandled the marketing and launch of TWT 2, which played right into buyers opinion of not trusting them. Sad because TWT 2 is not a bad game at all and with a bit of fixing it could be quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread