Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
IPL prediction:

Winner and 1st place Rajasthan Royals
Orange Cap Sanju Samson
MVP Sanju Samson
purple Cap Rashid Khan/Mohammed Siraj
Last in the table Mumbai Indians/Delhi Capitals
I read your username as atrocious12 at a glance...

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The slogger will slog as usual. But I don't expect him to do well. In T20 cricket, you need timing, a classical technique and a fearless intent which someone like Sanju has. Pant can slog but he is not fearless, or he is unable to accelerate the rate from the first ball. Sanju has more skill and range so you will see him regularly get to starts like 25*(12). Whereas with Pant, he always start slowly with a lot of dot balls.

Are you one of those disgruntled people from Samson's home state who backs him at the cost of their own stupidity?

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
Mohammed Siraj is in incredible form. He always had the skill, now he has the belief that he is India's best bowler. Hope Kohli backs him and doesn't drop him for big WC matches due to Bumrah-fetish (I empathise with Shami for WC2019).
While I disagree hard with you on Bumrah, I think that you do have a point with Siraj. It's entirely possible it's down to the way he performed in Australia but I think he has a real future as a short-term successor to Umesh in the third pace slot in the Test team, and a long term Shami successor.

As for his limited over skills, I haven't seen enough of him to quantify those but I definitely see a bit of Behrendorff or Worrall in him- the ability to bowl overs straight up and take top order wickets.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Are you one of those disgruntled people from Samson's home state who backs him at the cost of their own stupidity?

Nah. He is a hardcore Pant fan who has affected by all the comments about Pant's batting technique, etc. And so he is trolling by saying that Pant is a waste and others are best. Its a "troll by self deprecation" tactic. He does the same thing on Bumrah too. Bumrah at one point was considered not fit for test cricket coz he is unconventional. Many (incl me) ate back humble pie, but this person keeps trying to troll those who didn't believe in Bumrah

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Kiran More, MI Scout, tests positive,

...after being quarantined and living in the bio bubble.

Yikes

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
As highlighted in the article the tournament has not commenced and there have already been positive cases.

The article mentions close to 10 reported cases coming from the ground staff, theyre not in the bio bubble, dont their lives mean anything?

All this for greed, for the love of money, any true sport fan could never approve of this.

I personally wouldve rather it cancelled or at the very least host the tournamnet else where, outside of India, as the tournament alluded to!

Users who are viewing this thread