What would you prefer, mayo or piccalilli?:D

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
What's is the best way to get involved with this forum? I have been on some football forums and they have been very partisan.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
For the sake of reading through the whole thread, ignore if already answered.

have you ever been to the UK

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
For the sake of reading through the whole thread, ignore if already answered.

have you ever been to the UK
Eastbourne in 2016 (went to the chalk cliffs), Truro in 2018 (went to Land's End or at least somewhere near that) and Canterbury in 2019. Went to visit London for a day on the last visit so got to see the Eye, go in a boat on the Thames, see Big Ben, Buckingham palace.

Had fish and chips with mushy peas, Cornish pasties (in Cornwall itself no less), the full English breakfast...pretty much most of the rest of what I had was similar to what we have here. Although I will say that an English shepherd's pie is way better than our version. I didn't do much fast food other than sandwiches and salads from Tesco's. I might have died if not for that place.

It rained a couple times but fair weather generally. Although the English were all sunbathing on the beach in 10 Celsius while I was freezing my ass off. I went to Canterbury in the summer so the weather was good, mid to late 20s. Still a bit cold for me but not uncomfortable.

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Do you have any pets?:wave

Have you ever witnessed a crime?:eek:

What would you prefer, mayo or piccalilli?:D

- One dog that's mostly pitbull with who knows what else mixed in. Lovingly miserable bitch she is. (Well, she's female so yeah she's a bitch.) Her name is Cinnamon, although her coat has gotten lighter as she's gotten older. One goldfish and one angelfish in my aquarium. Had two angels (they're supposed to be paired) but one happened to die on the same day as my grandma, ironically enough. My father has koi and goldfish in an outdoor pond.

- Yes, but nothing violent or major. Mostly things like grab-and-run stealing. I've seen and treated numerous instances of the results of violent crime though.

- Piccalilli.

What's is the best way to get involved with this forum? I have been on some football forums and they have been very partisan.

- Find a topic that interests you and post your opinions about whatever it's about. We're all pretty chill around here.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
- One dog that's mostly pitbull with who knows what else mixed in. Lovingly miserable bitch she is. (Well, she's female so yeah she's a bitch.) Her name is Cinnamon, although her coat has gotten lighter as she's gotten older. One goldfish and one angelfish in my aquarium. Had two angels (they're supposed to be paired) but one happened to die on the same day as my grandma, ironically enough. My father has koi and goldfish in an outdoor pond.

- Yes, but nothing violent or major. Mostly things like grab-and-run stealing. I've seen and treated numerous instances of the results of violent crime though.

- Piccalilli.

- Find a topic that interests you and post your opinions about whatever it's about. We're all pretty chill around here.
At last there's someone else here who prefers piccalilli to mayo!! :cheers
@zimrahil expects us all to prefer mayo :eek:

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England

- Piccalilli.

Sounds like a grand plan although I don't feel many of my topics are that interesting, football? Well that was crap! But a topic of debate, I was on a football forum for a while and got fed up of the infighting and constant sexual innuendo. Surprisingly, I really got on with the Tottenham lads, which is strange?

Users who are viewing this thread