Editor for Cricket Captain 2020 (Release)

adna

School Cricketer
Yes, your observation is correct. If you read the FAQ in the first post of this thread, you will see:
Well help a brother out my dude. Even though you're pretty much the reason I play Cricket Captain. I'll ask again. Any chance you could send me the editor before the offset percentages

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Well help a brother out my dude. Even though you're pretty much the reason I play Cricket Captain. I'll ask again. Any chance you could send me the editor before the offset percentages
I'm afraid I can't. This is at the request of the game's developers.

If you want to edit player abilities, then one option would be to use Cricket Captain 2018 and the 2018 editor.

Minhaz047

School Cricketer
I'm afraid I can't. This is at the request of the game's developers.

If you want to edit player abilities, then one option would be to use Cricket Captain 2018 and the 2018 editor.
brother where i can download the 20.14v is there any link?

Soulzero121

School Cricketer
I don't understand. Could you clarify what version of the game you are running and which version of the editor you are trying to use?
so my game version is 20.15 and downloaded the editor. but when i launch the editor after the running the game, i get that failed to load error bc its only compatible with 20.14 and then the editor crashes

rgmservices

School Cricketer
As far as I know, an editor update was not required this time. Patch 20.15 improves anti-cheating in online games, but doesn't affect the database.

So (very unusually) Editor 20.14-xx should work with Cricket Captain 20.15. If it's not working for you, please let me know and I will update the editor.
Not working update please

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
so my game version is 20.15 and downloaded the editor. but when i launch the editor after the running the game, i get that failed to load error bc its only compatible with 20.14 and then the editor crashes
There was no database update between Cricket Captain 20.14 and 20.15, so the latest version of the editor (v2020.14-01) works fine with the latest version of Cricket Captain (20.15) for me.

I've had plenty of reliable feedback from regular users confirming it's also working fine for them. Therefore, I suggest you try again and follow the Quick Tips and FAQ carefully (in the first post of this thread).

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hey There Tell me any way to take advantage in online game
This thread is for the Cricket Captain 2020 editor, which cannot be used for the online game.

I have never played the online game, so I'm not really qualified to offer any advice. There is plenty of information online about how to improve, and probably the official forum would be a better place to ask for tips on how to play the game.

sbroot

School Cricketer
How do we can register some new players when playing in international team like copy a player

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
How do we can register some new players when playing in international team like copy a player
You can edit international squads using the Squad Editor. To open the Squad Editor, click Tools -> Squad Editor:

1625938589448.png

In Cricket Captain, make sure the "Team Info" page is open for the squad you want to edit before loading or editing the squad.

Users who are viewing this thread