No Requests Direct to Vedio Designs | Academy ID: wasteyouryouth (Updated international teams)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I shared an updated Sri Lanka squad and guess what they changed sponsors again. So I amended that.

I ain't going near Sri Lanka or Bangladesh kits again in 2021.

I also shared some improved faces.

Jimmy Neesham and Dan Lawrence (these are of course not going to update if you have the DLC because I believe they are licensed in The Hundred).

Chetan Sakariya. I believe he's a custom player, so if you downloaded mine - when I made him for the Royals - it will update.

I'll shared an updated India squad when their series has ended.

1028630_20210729102152_1.png1028630_20210729102133_1.png1028630_20210729102204_1.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
While we're at it, can you tell your players to harden the f up and play the ashes down under.

Dan's leg spin

Club Captain
Speaking of playfaces, for some reason a number aren't coming through when downloading, mainly Leicestershire, Middlesex players

I wasn't sure if you'd be making any changes to country teams any time soon.

Latest international updates came through fine bar Leach even as a custom player download. Ended up using your old one instead.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Speaking of playfaces, for some reason a number aren't coming through when downloading, mainly Leicestershire, Middlesex players

I wasn't sure if you'd be making any changes to country teams any time soon.

Latest international updates came through fine bar Leach even as a custom player download. Ended up using your old one instead.
I'd wager a bet the players you're having issues with are in the licenced 100 team squads.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Some but not all. Most are just regular unlicensed players just the playface hasn't come through properly
really? How is it possible for this game to get worse two years later? lol. Gee Whiz.

joeb86

Club Captain
Can I ask a really stupid question? I’m downloading Surrey from @wasteyouryouth right now, but the players on the game look less good as the ones in this video:

I’m doing it via downloading in the team creator. Is that the right place to do this? Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread