Editor for Cricket Captain 2021 (Release)

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi mate. What were the 2 questions?
Yes Steam auto updated the version yesterday
I'm not sure if you're joking, or just very new to internet forums. This is my 4th consecutive post in which I have referred to the same 2 questions. I suggest you just download the demo of CC2021 from Steam and the editor will now work with that. Or just splash out a few quid on the full game. If you're on a computer running Windows, then the editor will work.

tb2805

School Cricketer
This might be me being totally stupid but on the latest update I've noticed two things when using the editor

1) when I load a player in the editor his contract details don't appear unless I physically click on the drop down menu for domestic league and then the contract details appear
2) when I swap players for example Alastair Cook, he appears both in the team I'm assigning him to and Essex and the player I was trying to replace him with disappears.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
This might be me being totally stupid but on the latest update I've noticed two things when using the editor

1) when I load a player in the editor his contract details don't appear unless I physically click on the drop down menu for domestic league and then the contract details appear
2) when I swap players for example Alastair Cook, he appears both in the team I'm assigning him to and Essex and the player I was trying to replace him with disappears.
I haven't used the game much this year, so I can't remember what the normal behavior for (1) was. Would it normally select one by default? In the latest editor, does it still work correctly after you manually select the domestic league?

I guess for (2) you are using the Squad Editor, right? I never really tested this for domestic teams (only for international squads). Did this work for you with previous versions of the editor? I actually made a separate "Transfer Editor" for doing domestic transfers, but I never added it to the main editor because it would need testing (and I didn't think there was any interest in this). Or maybe I figured out that the Squad Editor could already do domestic transfers safely - I can't remember now. I could revive that project if you're interested in making domestic transfers.

jay7231

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Great job with the editor. Any way you can share the older version of the editor? I am looking for cricketcaptain2021editor00-06-zip. But the link seems broken for it on your post.

andrew2711

School Cricketer
Just for a bit of clarification, if i was to edit a player's bowling ability and potential to make them better, would i need to put the offset to values like 1%, 2%? Or am i able to use negative percentages which would technically lower them

Users who are viewing this thread