I am leaving/back thread

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@zimrahil @blockerdave

Sup guys just wanted to ask why "Dutch" account has become a guest account? Also I was trying to remember names to "@" and Colin (barmyarmy) came to mind but his name doesn't show up on the list when you begin typing it, this was a shock to me has he left, also where is "Kev" and Burmah (the guy who made bat's) even though I don't care for him much as he was a bit pretentious :p

Oh and I'm also back for the 5th time
All the older accounts you mention have long left the site :yes

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Also what I don't really understand is, what could possibly happen to someone that they decide to never visit a cricket website again? Especially the older guys (as in I get youngsters can get emotional like duff and few others in the past)

@zimrahil you are old and full of wisdom I'm sure you can bestow some knowledge upon me

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Also what I don't really understand is, what could possibly happen to someone that they decide to never visit a cricket website again? Especially the older guys (as in I get youngsters can get emotional like duff and few others in the past)

@zimrahil you are old and full of wisdom I'm sure you can bestow some knowledge upon me
Sorry with old age comes many challenges one of which is forgetting everything :noway

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Thanks for messages and vcash guys! :D

I don't feel part of the community here anymore but did have a fab time here!

Take care all, Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! :cheers
Sad that you feel like you're not a part of the community anymore. You've been one of the nicest people to have around, come back any time you feel like it.

Oh, and Merry Christmas! :cheers

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Thanks for messages and vcash guys! :D

I don't feel part of the community here anymore but did have a fab time here!

Take care all, Merry Christmas and have a happy new year! :cheers
Why is this so, you've been here since 2018 and feel that way? Doesn't bode well for us newbies or is the forum becoming a closed shop?

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Why is this so, you've been here since 2018 and feel that way? Doesn't bode well for us newbies or is the forum becoming a closed shop?
None of your business Caz!
Post automatically merged:

Ah that sucks. Merry Christmas
Thanks! :cheers
Post automatically merged:

Sad that you feel like you're not a part of the community anymore. You've been one of the nicest people to have around, come back any time you feel like it.

Oh, and Merry Christmas! :cheers
Thanks! :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread