Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Does anyone know when the ultimate team or dream team game mode is coming i can't wait for it
I had asked Ross, no reply yet. Maybe the were waiting for patching out the obvious issues and focus on this.
Post automatically merged:

Yes it is broken. Someone said you can use precision lofted shots if you want to go over the off side fielders. For now I am using standard controls until analog is fixed.

If you disable footwork required does it automatically choose front and backfoot shot?
You can play all lofted shots on off side if you use precision and aggressive button with good timing. Over cover, point or between cover and point.

ravenswood7

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is probably a silly question. I got the game just now for my ps4. The size of the game is 53.4gbs . It has bugs such as invisible ball etc. Wasn't it fixed with last patch . If so how do i manually update the patch ?

Is the last ps4 version 1.12 ?
Yes the latest patch is 1,12 not sure how to do it manually it should automatically download the patch

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
ROSS : The @BigAntStudios team have been working through Christmas and have patches for ALL platforms. Notes will be provided when I have an ETA of release.

Note: We are making large changes to improve and balance shot direction, this requires a lot of testing so won't make this patch

Last edited:

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Use LB/RB to modify length of the delivery.

In your case, go for RB+Y for a ball slightly fuller than what you get from Y alone. Pressing RB+Y multiple times will make it ever so slightly fuller each time you do it.

And release of the ball also matters for length, release it sooner for it to be fuller, and later to bowl shorter. Very realistic.

Oh how i love this game and yet can't ignore it's shortcomings.
is LB/RB usable in this game. It does not show in GUI for bowling. So thought it was not there?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The bat pad thing I’m not getting.. some games Iv had a few others I haven’t..

Some of them are very genuine as well. We will get them removed then be asking why there’s no bat pads in the game.
I get it often, but then again i'm bowling for it ;) i need the wickets! :)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yes it is broken. Someone said you can use precision lofted shots if you want to go over the off side fielders. For now I am using standard controls until analog is fixed.

If you disable footwork required does it automatically choose front and backfoot shot?
yeah R1 plus L2 lofted works for offside, just dont mistaking use it for straight mid off type shots ;)

Irtileaf

Club Captain
So this is why you almost need to complete a whole series before making judgments etc!

2nd Test and I make it 1-1 7 wickets to the spinners, few bat pads and I could have been saying it far too common... also lack of edges to keeper and slips where have they gone!

Roll on the 3rd test and Australia 300+ for loss of 3 at the end of Day 1...

1st session of Day 2 and England come roaring back with 4 wickets...

1 Beautiful nick through to keeper off Smith
1 Dropped at first slip
1 beautifull nick taken at first slip
A top edge off a sweep that buttler takes off Leech
1 Bat pad after 30 over of toil!

Variation is there but it comes with over and overs....

Same Pitch.. same settings... different AI performance every time.. @Rumple43

View attachment 260305

View attachment 260306
Beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread