Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
All I play are tests and I've seen plenty of fielding mishaps. My favourite was when I was bowling. AI blocked it, decided to run, my fielder went to pick it up but kicked it at 5000mph to the boundary where my other fielder picked it up and threw it at 18000mph direct to the stumps, running out the AI who'd gone on a mad running escapade.
I've seen plenty more nonsense fielding. I wish I'd made a video compilation.
Post automatically merged:

Athers never shuts up anymore.
They should add Danny Morrison, a commentator with some electricity in his voice.

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
I've not had a crash since the new patch.
Is it turning your xbox off? Please God no.
Ps5 online games and the test crashing after the latest patch it was ok before patch.
Keeper crashing it always.
Is stumping removed from the game keeper is not stumping at all. Advance, shot batsman long down the pitch still keeper not stumping.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
LBW tutorial is broken, batter standing outside off stump gets bowled, no LBW to review??? PS5 latest patch

Hester

County Cricketer
LBW tutorial is broken, batter standing outside off stump gets bowled, no LBW to review??? PS5 latest patch
The tutorials have been broken in every release of this game. It sucks but you're kind of reliant on rng.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ps5 online games and the test crashing after the latest patch it was ok before patch.
Keeper crashing it always.
Is stumping removed from the game keeper is not stumping at all. Advance, shot batsman long down the pitch still keeper not stumping.
Yes keeps crashing in career mode since the new patch previously it was fine so annoying for so many

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
I'm starting to think there is little point playing test matches in sub continental conditions given how overpowered spinners are. I'm no Shane Warne but the AI really just can't cope with anything spin related.

Hester

County Cricketer
Well, after not having any crashes since the patch, my xbox series x just turned itself off while I was altering a test lineup.
This game needs to die in a fire.

Edit: I'd also like to add that I think a lot of the SA players should be ashamed of themselves for not wanting to play test cricket and represent their country. Causing me to make too many changes to the lineup!

Last edited:

Hester

County Cricketer
Finally got another test match started. SA v Bangladesh. Dudes on both sides are wearing jumpers! Amazing!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Well, after not having any crashes since the patch, my xbox series x just turned itself off while I was altering a test lineup.
This game needs to die in a fire.

Edit: I'd also like to add that I think a lot of the SA players should be ashamed of themselves for not wanting to play test cricket and represent their country. Causing me to make too many changes to the lineup!

Ross says buy a new Xbox

Users who are viewing this thread