Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Some good updates to gym convos in career mode. Faster responses from some fielders.

Spinner now immediately reacts to the ball which is near to him.

AI still playing spin very poorly.

Some fielding animations are comical.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Does anyone know if you can and how you change the England squad for an ashes tour ? Or do I just have what’s already built in. Want to select Parkinson and Mahmood etc

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because few players were repeatedly asking and raising tickets for 10 teams in competitions and such silly things but not gameplay improvement. Result is Standard bowling timing meter is not stopping at Ideal on Hard and Hardest difficulties still. And it's not fixed yet.
I cherish the fact that BigAnt is providing regular patches but this time specially I do not see any AI improvements and gameplay improvements added. There are many issues reported or discussed here on the forum in recent times, don't know why BigAnt has not acted on any. Cosmetic changes fine like adding players, teams or stadiums, but AI improvements and gameplay improvements are what most people are looking for.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone know if you can and how you change the England squad for an ashes tour ? Or do I just have what’s already built in. Want to select Parkinson and Mahmood etc
You have to manage the squad before you start. England will be full so you’ll have to remove a player or two if they’re not in the initial squad. Then you can edit the test lineup there for a permanent lineup or change before each match.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Because few players were repeatedly asking and raising tickets for 10 teams in competitions and such silly things but not gameplay improvement. Result is Standard bowling timing meter is not stopping at Ideal on Hard and Hardest difficulties still. And it's not fixed yet.

That just isn't why...

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Had a good hour so far game feels very good fielding has improved a lot. Wk still takes some unrealistic catches like superman and when you activate power play (big bash) whilst the umpire is signalling for it the bowler had already set off meaning I faced a ball without getting to face a ball, luckily he bowled wide of off. Lots of good things few glitches still there which could of ruined my experience

Users who are viewing this thread