Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Hester

County Cricketer
Big Ant need to work on crowd noise and ambience on the next patch. It's very very low even when the slider is full and we can't hear any crowd noise.
I remember cricket games of the past had different crowd ambience and noise depending on where in the world you were playing. It's a shame the audio in this game gets barely any attention. They even removed the THWACK sound from C19 of the ball when it smacks into the sight screen.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And we could do with out the crowd jumping up and down like at some 80s rave , particularly in the MCC members enclosure and press centre at Lords ….. also crowd size option for consoles
I'm surprised crowd size options aren't a thing for next gen consoles. Surely its not that big of a drain on performance and hardware.

In terms of crowds, you mean to tell me people, you don't like hearing Australian bogans counting down for a Mexican wave in a Pakistan v India game? :winky:

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’m just about to start a 2022 county season in competition mode thanks to waste your youths updates. Never completed any of the competition modes can anyone confirm if at the end after season finished you can view all standings fir teams and players etc ? You can’t in career mode after the comp has finished which still bugs me like mad.

Hester

County Cricketer
I’m just about to start a 2022 county season in competition mode thanks to waste your youths updates. Never completed any of the competition modes can anyone confirm if at the end after season finished you can view all standings fir teams and players etc ? You can’t in career mode after the comp has finished which still bugs me like mad.
Do all the games take place in January? With no sun?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Suns out not sure what month we are in half way through a game still struggling like mad to take wickets with the quicks got Middlesex on 190-2 one really nice slip catch and a scripted slog down leg side which the batsman hit the same shot 3 times on the bounce until he found the fielder

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Would be great if they could add host countries and day/month of start as options for competition mode. I definitely use it a lot as career mode isn't of interest due to me with the many issues there.

Currently the games are all home and away rotations. If I'm using international teams then there are half the games playing at a roughly appropriate time of year and the other half playing in winter.

Having a host country and starting day/month would definitely be great as an option.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
It really worked and changed the batting experience to the next level. Now I am able to miss the ball... Earlier 99% I can connect the ball... Now I am missing the ball getting LBW and bowled while selecting wrong angle of the shorts.

Definitely , it is a game changer for cricket 22. earlier I used to connect most of the balls in the hard difficulty. Now there are misses if not played in the direction of the balls, that makes the game much more realistic. After changing the slider, the very first bowl I played uprooted the stumps,which earlier never happened.
Glad to see people actually having an effect in their batting gameplay.. Credits to @SloppyMani for coming up with this..

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Glad to see people actually having an effect in their batting gameplay.. Credits to @SloppyMani for coming up with this..
Just to add to this that this is an excellent quality of life addition to batting. Also I have been recently batting without any hud at all: no pitch marker at all. For me it makes batting very very enjoyable even though I struggle to get on the back foot on time. Pro cam, no hud and this setting on 0 is brilliant test match battng!

Hope all are well. How's @blockerdave? Havent seen you post for a while my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread