Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

Went for an Ultra Realism India v Australia Series!

For anyone who's bored!
The gameplay looks cool.
What controls do you use for bowling?

If there’s an update in the works @JNT BA it would be great if you show the team the way Virat and KL got out in this video. They seem to be forced and don’t look natural at all.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
The gameplay looks cool.
What controls do you use for bowling?

If there’s an update in the works @JNT BA it would be great if you show the team the way Virat and KL got out in this video. They seem to be forced and don’t look natural at all.

To be honest KL was my favourite wicket. Little bouncer barrage that he struggled with then went full.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Looks fun just from the scorecard. Without sounding like a d i c k, how did the AI score 452??

Few things.

I set the AI to simulate the pitch.

So wanted a flat deck that deteriorated a little.

Timing up
Wicket Chance down

No bowling HUD
And a small jump and release windows.

Few other tweaks

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My last test match just proved again that the scripting is horrible. When the AI bowled all of the edges went straight to a fielder or slip. Not one single edge flew to the boundary or into a gap between slips. When I bowled 90%+ of the edges flew to the boundary and sometimes straight through a fielder that stood there like a statue. Between the AI's 2 innings they scored 120+ runs from edges that went to the boundary. The AI had I think 4 successful caught and bowled wickets and when I bowled they all just went straight through my bowler. These things should have been fixed a very long time ago but BA just shows their lack of support. I still play with @Rumple43 sliders. Played a couple of The Hundred matches today that were completely a different experience and really enjoyed it.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
My last test match just proved again that the scripting is horrible. When the AI bowled all of the edges went straight to a fielder or slip. Not one single edge flew to the boundary or into a gap between slips. When I bowled 90%+ of the edges flew to the boundary and sometimes straight through a fielder that stood there like a statue. Between the AI's 2 innings they scored 120+ runs from edges that went to the boundary. The AI had I think 4 successful caught and bowled wickets and when I bowled they all just went straight through my bowler. These things should have been fixed a very long time ago but BA just shows their lack of support. I still play with @Rumple43 sliders. Played a couple of The Hundred matches today that were completely a different experience and really enjoyed it.

I don't have that. It's so strange. I had so many edges when batting go safe. As you can see from videos.

RonnieTodger

School Cricketer
I was going to come on and moan that the AI run outs are ruining my Ashes series, but it looks like a lot have done that for me.

It’s a crying shame because so much of the game is enjoyable. If anybody could share their sliders that alleviate AI run outs, I’d be grateful!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I was going to come on and moan that the AI run outs are ruining my Ashes series, but it looks like a lot have done that for me.

It’s a crying shame because so much of the game is enjoyable. If anybody could share their sliders that alleviate AI run outs, I’d be grateful!

Do you use manual or automatic fielding. I stopped using manual fielding the day after the game came out and don't get any run outs...

Users who are viewing this thread