Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't make me start a speculation thread again - with extra @DutchOnePost.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
BA might not release next cricket game for pc platform, but I am sure they will release Academy version...

That makes even less sense to release only a part of the game on one platform just to indirectly profit off it from unlicensed user content. It’d be insulting to the PC playerbase.

noys390

Club Cricketer
A new cricket game is not coming till the end of this year. BAnt usually keeps a 2 year gap on new cricket tittles.
Crick22 holds fine at this moment, if BAant can provide some paid DLC on new Commentary and Bowling Action, that can be great.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A new cricket game is not coming till the end of this year. BAnt usually keeps a 2 year gap on new cricket tittles.
Crick22 holds fine at this moment, if BAant can provide some paid DLC on new Commentary and Bowling Action, that can be great.

The fielding issues are a lot more important than any new commentary that’ll turn stale in a day.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
You got any source or evidence. These games are Ashes Licenced and when the Ashes series starts in England this year? Have any idea

imported_beatle

Club Captain
I haven't played cricket 22 in a while but just started a Test series and the pitch started to deteriate throughout the day but on day two it had reset itself with no sign of wear.Is this a new problem? Also does the ball deteriate through time.

PJ13

Club Cricketer
The stadium issue that someone complained of definitely exists and it isn’t due to an issue on the user side. I’ve struggled to download certain custom stadiums because some of the search parameters tell me that the server is down. These are just limited to certain letters or words. For a few of those words I’ve found a workaround to be to switch to the player search and do it twice there (first time brings all sorts of random results which shows how inept testing was here) and then return to the stadium search and try again. This brute forcing method doesn’t seem to work always though and I think I’ve never managed to search for certain stadiums or for creations from certain users.
I will certainly try this next time if the issue comes up again.

D

Deleted member 185125

Due to public demand the next cricket game will only release for Android- Ross DMed me. But asked not post screenshot here.
Guys, Ross is pi**ed that I put this out here. Now he says that he will not give me any details on the mocap which is being done by Virat Kohli and the IPL licence he has managed to secure. Sorry folks.

Hester

County Cricketer
we'll know for sure when the next game is due because they'll release a paid DLC a month before announcing it

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Guys, Ross is pi**ed that I put this out here. Now he says that he will not give me any details on the mocap which is being done by Virat Kohli and the IPL licence he has managed to secure. Sorry folks.
Lol that hurts

timmy94

Club Captain
Is there any sort of progression or trophies or something to acknowledge the tour you did on this game? I loved that about the old EA games, tour success rate and then seeing you completed that tour and getting a trophy for it.

Or is it just do a random tour and its forgotten about?

Users who are viewing this thread