Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

issue

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There will be no more cricket games I guess from nacon because of bad sales crick22

Wealey

ICC Board Member
There will be no more cricket games I guess from nacon because of bad sales crick22

I would guess it's more with the current game/engine they may of reached their limit and to progress forward may need some more time.

I'm PURELY guessing by the way. I have absolutely no idea.

Old matey boys sources arnt looking too hot atm though!

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Pretty sure we'll see a C23 this year, first teaser came out around 2ish months before the game, so still have a little bit of time before we potentially hear anything.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Pretty sure we'll see a C23 this year, first teaser came out around 2ish months before the game, so still have a little bit of time before we potentially hear anything.
I mean, the tweet does say "new games"

Anyone who's played Big Ant's cricket series knows there hasn't been much that's "new" in them for quite some time now har har har!

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Very useful site for historical matches up to present day matches. Player info with stats and much much more.

cricboi

Club Captain
question for everyone: what are some of your favourite user made grounds? I feel like I visit all the specific threads from individual creator but I'd love to hear from ya'll what grounds you've enjoyed the most and what users made them.

I know there is an entire sub forum for this but this thread is the most active with people still (despite its flaws) enjoying the game.

D

Deleted member 185125

There is a definitely a Cricket game in the works 'since past two years' and the announcement hasn't been made yet due to the 'global weather' and 'dynamic pitch mechanics' study which are still work in progress, And expected to be completed right before release date.

Pravain

Club Captain
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
There is a definitely a Cricket game in the works 'since past two years' and the announcement hasn't been made yet due to the 'global weather' and 'dynamic pitch mechanics' study which are still work in progress, And expected to be completed right before release date.
Or may not be completed by release date

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
@WealeyH what is your pitch and ball friction for test in India? I get those edges flying to the boundary again.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Me as Aus vs Ind after first innings. Took a chance with Starc to slog and it paid off.
cricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.16 - 14.46.10.38.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.16 - 14.46.17.58.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.16 - 14.46.25.35.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.16 - 14.46.32.37.pngcricket22.exe Screenshot 2023.03.16 - 14.46.39.46.png

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
It doesn't mention afl 23 either because they are more big ant than nacon projects i would imagine.There is also no French element in either.

Users who are viewing this thread