Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
It is one reason but it is not a priority that you need to stick to, PES for instance would release marginally earlier than FIFA and still not have the transfers from the last few weeks of the transfer window. FM’s in a whole different ballpark I suppose with absolutely no sort of competition, they can do whatever they want.

Kinda reminds me of a certain cricket game.
PES would not carry the same licence structure as FIFA but due to Fifa's licencing then releasing after the first transfer window was always on the cards.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
C24 product is no longer available in Amazon or any other online platforms for now. Good sign that the game isn't coming out in a few weeks. My guess is that they will have it delayed by a couple of months or even more... Probably the whole team is working on fixing the AFL game that was released a few weeks back.

And if that's not the case, this has to be the one of the worst marketing I've ever seen for a product. Just be transparent to say things or don't just say that the game is coming this June for Ashes and blah blah. *Takes deep breaths*

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
C24 product is no longer available in Amazon or any other online platforms for now. Good sign that the game isn't coming out in a few weeks. My guess is that they will have it delayed by a couple of months or even more... Probably the whole team is working on fixing the AFL game that was released a few weeks back.

And if that's not the case, this has to be the one of the worst marketing I've ever seen for a product. Just be transparent to say things or don't just say that the game is coming this June for Ashes and blah blah. *Takes deep breaths*
Don't think they can back off when cricket Australia has already announced. Ross with all the banter he did with Ashes 13 should understand being transparent with customers would get better sales and respect. Sad how people be a hero once and turn to be the villian they fought eons ago.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
C24 product is no longer available in Amazon or any other online platforms for now
NOT TRUE

Still available for Pre order in India

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

I know we all love our hyperbole around these parts but this is blatantly untrue.

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
No one was sure that new cricket game will be released from BA in near future. However, they surprised everyone by announcing cricket 24 game. Let's hope they will surprise this time by releasing the cricket 24 game in June .

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England

What did I say about making things up?

Reactions: DAP

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
What did I say about making things up?
Well when I sent you those pictures of me you asked for you said, and I quote " much much more lipstick and put another tennis ball in the bra".......oh wait, you said don't talk about that....I guess you meant something else...

Users who are viewing this thread