[Indian Cricket Career] News Updates and Announcements

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I've added the Duleep Trophy. This is the first class tournament between the 5 zones. In recent times, the Duleep trophy has been a 2 group affair with a 6th team being invited. In the last three years this team was Sri Lanka A, Zimbabwe BPXI and Bangladesh CBXI. However, given that the original scope of this project will be limited to India, my Duleep Trophy is just going to be a 5-team affair. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Deodhar Trophy has now been programmed. This is basically the OD version of the Duleep Trophy. With that, all domestic competitions have been programmed (except for the Challenger Trophy). I could probably go ahead and program one, but I have decided to focus my attention to the impending problem of contracts and selection. :)

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good work sohum. You are doing a fine work.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Deodhar Trophy has now been programmed. This is basically the OD version of the Duleep Trophy. With that, all domestic competitions have been programmed (except for the Challenger Trophy). I could probably go ahead and program one, but I have decided to focus my attention to the impending problem of contracts and selection. :)

More new features this time :) cannot wait to wave my hands on Phase 2:D

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I added the stats tracking by series, as well. Still postponing the contracts. :P I'll have some screenies up of the new features maybe, soon.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Beautiful, this is back :)
EDIT: I hope you haven't forgotten Zorax CC :p
I haven't reached club competition stage yet. I'm hoping CC stage will not be too difficult. It'll be interesting to see if the database will hold up, though (given that there will be 432 games a day. Don't worry, though, that club'll be there. ;)

Also, an update that I have more or less finished complete stats tracking. It was quite a bit of work, in fact, but I hope the results make stats-whores like me happy. :D Basically, now all stats are tracked and you can see stats by season by series. So, for example, if you want to see who played best in the Duleep Trophy in season 2, you can do that. If you instead want to see who played best in all domestic first class competitions over Season 1, that is also possible at a click of a button. :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I just fixed a bunch of hideous layout bugs for IE6 and below. This includes the one where the introduction for a shops page was not present. I guess if y'all used IE6 ya'll wouldn't have know that there was even an introduction. :p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I have finally begun working on the contracts/team selection issues of the game. This also involved fixing a few bugs with stats tracking (wherein test statistics did not count towards FC statistics and the parallel with one dayers). I'm hoping I can get through this segment over the next couple of days!

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
After chatting with pal, today, I have covered about 70% of the last core feature: selection of squads based on performances. Still has got to be tested and such but it shouldn't take that long. It doesn't help that I'm starting an internship tomorrow, though.

As for final date... umm... my target for getting something released (whether it is an actual release or beta, phase II) is August 26th, because that's when I leave for the States. Everyone should also stay tuned for some exciting news from the CIO front. ;)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
After chatting with pal, today, I have covered about 70% of the last core feature: selection of squads based on performances. Still has got to be tested and such but it shouldn't take that long. It doesn't help that I'm starting an internship tomorrow, though.

As for final date... umm... my target for getting something released (whether it is an actual release or beta, phase II) is August 26th, because that's when I leave for the States. Everyone should also stay tuned for some exciting news from the CIO front. ;)

August 26 is very long :( anyway take ur time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread