F1 fans required!

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
ive downloaded it and will give some feedback as soon as i get time in the next couple of days glenn, good to see something new from you and good luck with it

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
A few quick comments on what is missing.

Firstly the driver's team should show on the timing screen, I take it you'll be able to play more than one year so it would be handy to know who's quick in what car. Also it would be good if your drivers were in a different colour or something so you can see them easily on the timing screen.

There needs to be some driver feedback regarding settings. Good drivers giving better feedback than less experienced ones would be a nice feature.

Settings need more options. Fuel load, front & rear downforce, front and rear suspension are musts. Ride height would be good to add in too.

Also, everytime I give my drivers instructions the session pauses and I have to click play. Probably would feel better if the session just continued on in realtime rather than pausing all the time.

But you seem to have a good base to work from so far.

Last edited:

jarl

International Captain
Just played it and its great, need drivers to give feedback as it seemed i kept getting worse and worse through each session.

It should also be Red Bull-Renault

Last edited:

lancashire666

International Coach
as kev said, front and rear supension and downforce would be great, as would feedback to help balence the car, with each driver prefering different setups per race.

also, when changing the supension etc it would be helpful to have some sort of number next to the sliding bars to indicate excatly what you have it set to as when i got 1 car perfect i then set up the other cars supension etc the same but would of been much quicker if there was some numerical information insted of just a bar.

the highlights speed bar isnt as responsive as it could be either, and it would be helpful to have the team names next to the driver names on the lap time section.

also, some sort of driver aggression could work quite well, with the leader with a 10 second gap and 5 laps left driviong very defensivly to avoid going off, and if someone is right behind another driver, tellking him to go aggressive could cause a crash or overtaking etc.

also will you be able to do things like sell advertising, sign different drivers, change engine supplyers at the end of the season etc

EDIT:
just found a bug glenn, during the race i decided to change my pit stop stratagy and bring in a driver 1 lap earlyer and put in 1 lap less fuel whe hes in to get a quicker pit stop as it was a close race, but when i pressed comfirm settings it crashed, tryed again and it did the same thing.

also, no cars crashed/spun off/failed to finish up to now and there has been far too much overtaking, it seems to be totally based on times and doesnt take into account difficulty of overtaking, I understand that the game is still in its early stages and presume the overtaking and crashing etc will be added in due time, as well as probably a mountin of other features if your work on cricket coach is anything to go by

Last edited:

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Thanks for the feedback so far - a new build has been uploaded (see the first post for a link).

lancashire666

International Coach
been playing a bit more an noticed that massa got excatly the same lap time to the 3 decimal places in practice 3 times in a row when useing the same set up

Users who are viewing this thread