Forum for the Web - New Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Due to the large amount of multiple posts, spamming, over advertising by certain people/sites on this forum we have had to introduce a few rules for it.

IF YOU ARE POSTING A SITE OTHER THAN YOUR OWN SITE OR ONE THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH THESE RULES DO NOT APPLY.

For example posting a link to Google Suggest at labs.google.com/suggest is fine and these rules do not apply, however if you had made your own site, are a moderator of a site or write for a site and want to post it in the Forum for the Web you MUST follow these rules:

1 - One thread per site ONLY. Do not create multiple threads about your own site, post all new related news in the one thread for it NOT new threads for each piece of news.

2 - Please try to include as many details about your site as possible and explain why people should visit the site.

3 - No sites which have inappropriate content not suitable for all ages can be posted.

4 - No sites which have offensive or racist content can be posted.

5 - No sites can be posted which offer illegal streaming of live cricket or other sports.

6 - Any sites not following these rules posted after 23th May 2006 will have threads deleted.

Thanks

PlanetCricket Admin

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
thats a good plan cuz peoples always create forums and then makes a thread to promote it so lot of spam threads, my webpage link is on the signature and i think there is not any problem in that and even some sections of the webpage is cool to visit.

Ste

Executive member
Yes there is no problem at all with links to your site on your signature as long as the signature size is within the rules. Feel free to create one thread for it and put it in the Top Sites list.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
YAY! atlast we won't have 'ads' by PM and some useless threads.

uppin
Usy

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Ste said:
Yes there is no problem at all with links to your site on your signature as long as the signature size is within the rules. Feel free to create one thread for it and put it in the Top Sites list.

i dont likes to promote my site by this way if anyone have to visit there he can no prob in that

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
It seems some people need a quick reminder of these rules.

Also if you are updating your thread please do not double, triple (or more in some cases) post. Please edit your last post.

Thankyou

Kev

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Again I remind everyone that "Advertising at PlanetCricket without making a prior contribution to the forums is prohibited."
Don't think you will get away with joining PlanetCricket just you promote your website. ;)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
In addition to the above rules, do not post affiliate/referral links. Mentioning a website you have found is fine, but using PlanetCricket to try to earn points/money for yourself is a misuse of the point of this forum. Link directly to the main site in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread