Here are my predictions:

Taker def. Edge
Big Show def. Khali
Beth Phoenix's team def. Mickie's team.
Batista def. Shawn Michaels
Kane def. Chavo
Matt Hardy def. MVP
HHH def. Orton, Cena and JBL

I will post results throughout the night. Looking a real good PPV so far. Very good indeed.

Last edited:

sd92

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Matt Hardy def. MVP - 1st prediction correct.

sd92

International Coach
Kane def. Chavo-2nd prediction correct.

Big Show def. Great Khali-3rd prediction.

sd92

International Coach
Shawn Michaels def. Batista-Incorrect prediction.

Beth's Team def. Mickie's Team. 5th prediction

Taker def. Edge-6th prediction

HHH won Fatal Four Way-7th prediction.

Last edited:

Hart

School Cricketer
HHH as champion again is a bit of a let-down. He has had his time in the sun one feels.

Orton would of been the better winner, needed to prove again why we are in the "Age of Orton", he needs to be built up to be one of the greatest ever champions. He is still young and will be one of the main events for many years to come, needs long title reins.

JBL coming into the main event status again is a come-from-nowhere idea...

sd92

International Coach
Orton would have to drop the title at Backlash or Judgement Day anyway. He is supposed to be having some time off this summer to spend with his new born baby, due in June I believe.

JBL is a fantastic main eventer. One of the top 3 heels in WWE, if you ask me. Fully deserved, I wouldn't mind the strap being put on him at some point.

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
HHH as champion again is a bit of a let-down. He has had his time in the sun one feels.

Orton would of been the better winner, needed to prove again why we are in the "Age of Orton", he needs to be built up to be one of the greatest ever champions.
But then if Triple H has a long title reign and then Orton comes back to beat him, it would make him look even better than just beating various wrestlers. HHH is hardly ready for the scrap heap yet either.

I like JBL coming back as a top heel was needed, but I don't see him winning the title anytime soon, unless something strange happens. But with the up and coming stars mostly being faces (CM Punk, maybe even Mr Kennedy) JBL is good to have around to win a few, yet put people over.

sd92

International Coach
Mr Kennedy is making a fantastic face. He's the new Rock, IMO. Or will be, anyway.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
bah! a Post-WM thread needs a thread Chezzo, great to see Hardy winning too btw

Users who are viewing this thread